NAFASI YA KAZI / AJIRA KANISA LA KIINJILI LA KILUTHERI TANZANIA (KKKT) MAY, 2017
Human Resources Officer (HRO)
He/she shall be a holder of a Bachelor's degree in Management and administration of its equivalent and must at least have three years experience in senior position in administration. Master of Business Administration will be added advantage. He/she must be a mature person with a diplomatic and pleasant personality, able to create a team spirit among staff.
TERMS OF SERVICE
He/she will be appointed on a three (3) years contract, renewable, and is answerable to the General Secretary.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
1. Will be responsible for planning, organizing, and coordinating, directing and controlling work assigned to subordnates.
2. Will interpret general personnel and administrative policies and regulations into action.
3. Will recommend overall personnel policies or better methods of recruitment, placement, staff performance appraisal staff welfare etc.
4. Will review staff regulation to ensure that they are in line with the laws of the country.
5. Will prepare long and short-term manpower plans in consultation with the General Secretary.
6. Will provide personnel services including recruitment placement, fringe and terminal benefits, procedures and practice and on interpretation of staff regulations.
7. Will carry out any other duties as assigned from time to time.
As per ELCT Northern Diocese Scale
MODE OF APPLICATION
• Applications attached with copies of relevant certificates and CVs.
• Applicant should indicate three referees with their addresses, telephone contact/and e-mail
• Applicants are required to obtain an endorsement from the Pastors of their parishes
• All applications should be addressed to the General Secretary, Evangelical Lutheran Church in Tanzania, Northern Diocese, Box 195, Moshi and should reach him/her not later than 25th May, 2017.