Environmental Foundation for Development (EFD) is seeking a self-motivated, outgoing, creative, sustainability-addicted, hard-working, and eager individual to serve as a development Volunteer with a special focus on grant support to.
Conducting activities required to prepare grant proposals
To write grant proposals clear, structured, articulate, and persuasive proposals.
To seek potential donors and stakeholders to support organization
BACKGROUND AND OBJECTIVES
Environmental Foundation for Development (EFD) is a non-profit, voluntary organization established by local people and registered under the Non-Governmental Organization Act No. 24 of 2002 to operate at the national level of Tanzania Mainland. EFD committed to providing a platform to carry out and promote both environmental improvement and practical conservation, to educate, encourage and support the local population in environmental practice by working with statutory and non-statutory agencies.
EFD strives to fight poverty, global warming and environmental degradation in the rural and urban areas so as to promoting the health and well-being of the residents of the area and working together as residents regardless of age, ethnic origin, ability, sex, belief or political affiliation recognizing the value of our many differences.
We are looking self-motivated experienced and/or strong interest candidates in grant writing experience with research and grant-making.
Ability to work both independently and collaboratively within a team.
Ability to manage to assigned project.
Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Fluent in speaking English
Capable to meet deadline
The volunteers will benefits the followings
1. Gaining new skills, experience and networking with local and international volunteers
2. Participate in workshops, training and capacity building
3. Get a knowledge of proposal writing tips, technical report writing and documentation
4. Possibility to be hired by the organization as permanent staff
5. Be part of the community by participating in project implementation, monitoring and evaluation
6. Awarded certificate of appreciation by the end of volunteering period
30th May, 2017
To apply, fill the form online: by CLICK HERE