STUDENT'S ADMISSION VERIFICATION SYSTEM
The Student's Admission Verification System is now open for second round to allow new applicants and those who were eligible and not selected to make there new choices.
National Council for Technical Education (NACTE) wishes to inform the public that after the completion of the first phase of Degree, the second phase has been opened from 18 September 2017 to 1 October, 2017 for all universities that still have open slots for admission
Please read carefully the information in this page before attempting to do anything.The System allows you to apply for Admission for Further Education in Certificate and Diploma programmes for academic year 2017/2018.
Currently Available Application Categories:-
- Admission Verification for Certificate/Diploma
- Health and Allied Sciences (Including Community Health, Health Records etc) :- Deadline 01/10/2017
- Mafunzo ya Ualimu :- Deadline 01/10/2017
You are advised to select your most preferred category according to prior qualifications that you hold, because your selection depends on your choices and qualifications.
To proceed with the this application you must have the following
1. Valid and Working Email Address
2. Valid Phone Number
3. Payment Mpesa Confirmation Code
Read Guide Book:
To know exactly requirement of programmes you wish to apply, it is highly recommended to carefully read admission guidebook. Click here to download.
APPLICATION FEE (Non refundable):
Application fee for this academic year are as in following categories:-
- For Certificate/Diploma And Higher Diploma in
- Health and Allied Sciences (Including Community Health, Health Records etc) :- TShs 10,000/= Per Institution
- Mafunzo ya Ualimu :- TShs 10,000/= Per Institution
Which shall be paid through M-PESA using the following menu:
Note: Payment Instructions: Please follow the steps below to pay through M-Pesa:
To apply for mentioned category you must be registered to NOAVS. Follow the below link to proceed.