List of Selected students For Bachelor Degree Programmes For the academic Year 2018/2019 (Batch-1)Mbeya University of Science and Technology (MUST) have selected applicants whose names appear below to join its various long-term courses for the 2018/2019 Academic year (BATCH I). The selected applicants should report at the University for Registration and Orientation week program which will start on 28th /10/2018. Joining Instructions can be downloaded from the University website www.mustnet.ac.tz. Each candidate must confirm his/her loan status with the Higher Education Students’ Loans Board (HESLB).
1. All selected applicants must bring with them relevant Original Certificates, dully filled in medical examination form, four colored passport sized photographs, birth certificate, evidence of payment of registration fee and tuition fee.
2. Joining Instructions and Admission letter can be downloaded from the University website: www.mustnet.ac.tz.
3. Campus accommodation is limited; some students will have to find accommodation outside the campus.
4. All selected applicants who have accepted the offer should pay their share of tuition, and other required fees before they report to the University, as only those who have paid the fees will be processed for admission.
5. The required amount of fee for each category of admission is displayed on the website. No refund of the extra/overpaid amount of fees will be done.
Click here to see the selection