VACANCIES AT TANROADS MOROGORO NOVEMBER 2017
MINISTRY OF WORKS, TRANSPORT AND COMMUNICATION TAN ROADS REGIONAL MANAGER’S OFFICE – MOROGORO
The amendment follows the Vacancies announcement which appeared in the Daily newspaper ISSN 0856-3812 No. 12,066 dated 30th October 2017.The main amendment shall base on the Part ‘B’ of the following Post:-
POSITION TITLE: Material Technician II (2 POSTS)
The position Holder shall report to the Material Engineer
A. DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. To carry out in site tests and site Sampling.
2. To undertake laboratory tests and monitor tests results and trends
3. To prepare invoices for materials testing
4. To keep records and monitor laboratory apparatus and equipment calibration.
5. To prepare site reports
6. To perform such other related duties as may be assigned by the Material Engineer.
B: KEY QUALIFICATION
1. Holders of Advanced Certificate of Secondary Education Examination (Form Six) / Certificate of Secondary Education Examination (Form IV) /Trade Test Grade I Certificate and Ordinary Diploma / Full Technician Certificate in Civil or Transportation Engineering from government recognized institutions.
2. Must be Computer literate.
3. Must be fluent in both written and spoken Kiswahili and English languages;
4. Must be a Tanzanian Citizen;
5. Age. Not above 35 years of age
HOW TO APPLY
All interested and qualified Tanzanians are invited to submit their own handwritten application letters, enclosing detailed curriculum vitae and CERTIFIED COPIES of relevant education and professional certificates, together with names of two referees and their contact addresses, telephone number(s) and E-mail addresses, so as to reach the addressee mentioned below not later than 10th November, 2017. Applications which will be received after deadline SHALL NOT is considered.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
Please apply to:
SOURCE: Daily News 2 November, 2017