Job Description - Revenue Assurance Analyst (FIN281)
Revenue Assurance Analyst - FIN281
CORE JOB DESCRIPTION
The key purpose of the Revenue Assurance Analyst is to ensure completeness and accuracy of the company revenue streams. In addition to checking on the integrity of systems in place, the position requires an inclination towards continuous improvements in cycle time and defects reduction.
• Regularly review and ensure that published tariffs are implemented accurately on Vodacom systems
• Perform quality assurance testing on key processes and systems changes which impact recording, processing and billing of revenue producing events.
• Monitor for, prevent from, identify and remedy for potential errors in revenue cycles
• Perform regular reconciliation and (gap) analysis of revenue streams.
• Monitor bill payment/collection by multiple checks and balances in the system.
• Investigate, understand and document issues root causes
• Propose/suggest solutions to avoid occurrence of issues
• Manage/reconcile VAS settlements with partners, supervise interconnect settlement and tariff alignment on all network elements
• Proactively mitigate losses to ensure the loss avoidance and reduction.
• Report on and improve metrics
• Recommend and document fraud prevention processes’ and systems’ enhancements
• Design innovative processes, system and structural solutions to enhance department metrics
• Define reviews and process mapping techniques and other areas
• Define areas for reactive data interrogation
• Document all revenue flows across critical function and monitors the same
• Partner with other department teams to design, develop and implement best practices to assess, manage and prevent fraud and leakages
• Work closely specifically with IT and build a strong working relationship with its members in matters of reporting, billing, charging
QUALIFICATIONS AND TRAINING
• Degree in at least one of the following: IT, Accounting, Technology, Engineering
• 1-2 years experience in a similar position, preferably in telecommunication industry.
• Attention to Detail: Ability to focus on the lowest level of detail and assess the impact at the macro level
• Transaction level detail is critical to deliver innovative solutions in this role
• Strong technical/operational skills
• Strong analytical skills
• Strong mix and combination of Technical/engineering skills as well as Financial skills
• Passion for the role: Exhibit enthusiasm and a can-do attitude about work and deliverables
• Exemplify High standards: Expect him/herself to perform at highest possible levels
• High level integrity
• Strong data analysts skills e.g. on SQL, PL/SQL, ACL
• Knowledge of governance processes is good to have.
Job Type: Full-time
Employment Type : Permanent
Closing Date: 06-Dec-17, 8:59:00 PM
Regional Plant Specialist - NET281
Provide operations and maintenance leadership through controlling, managing, auditing, supporting daily Data Centre operations and Network facilities activities that ensure achievement of highest possible KPI targets, operational excellence as well as efficiency in network operations processes and cost.
# KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES
1. Services Contract Governance: Oversee and undertake both the scheduled and unscheduled maintenance of the utilities and building fabric at Data Centres to deliver optimal end-to-end network availability and KPI target; including PM audits ATP’s, and quality of workmanship on all Data Centres.
2. Maintenance: All maintenance should be undertaken as per MSC Facility Policy Document (VOD-MAN-PRC-0209).
3. Incident Management: Provide support for incident management related to Data Centre and other network facilities operations and maintenance - escalation, reporting, updating, root cause analysis and recommendation.
4. Process Management: Drive the end-to-end process documentation, implementation and compliance to processes, procedures and policies to ensure smooth operation; covering Data Centres and Physical Network facilities, Equipment Installations, Alarm & Fault Handling, Preventive & Reactive Maintenance, Logistics and Spares handling.
5. Data Centre layout and Environment: Drive end-to-end process and governance to ensure there is structured Data centre layout, cabling, and equipment positioning, implementation of heat and smoke detection and fire suppression to fully achieve efficiencies and compliance to Vodacom standards.
6. Cooling and Power: Drive end-to-end operations of critical systems to the Data Centre such as HVAC, UPS and Generators to fully achieve Vodacom standards and other required regulations in the country.
7. Capacity Management: Drive end-to-end processes and procedures to manage Network infrastructure capacities and capabilities.
8. Spares Management: Prepare, execute and track the annual spare consumption, replacement, repair and re-ordering.
9. Operations Management: Ensure that all operational activities are compliant to EMF standards, health and safety standards, security and other required regulations in the country.
10. Change Management: Ensure that changes to the network, including Equipment installations, swap out, upgrades, re-engineering, new technology deployment and testing is done in a controlled manner with minimum disruption to the existing network and that all changes are appropriately documented.
11. BCM / DRP: Ensure operational alignment and adherence to the company BCM / DRP policy and strategy by ensuring resiliency and acceptable redundancy in the network topology.
• Contract Management
• Partner Governance
• Network Quality Assurance
• Incident Management
• Risk Management
SPECIAL WORKING CONDITIONS
• Must be able/willing to work irregular hours when required to do so
• Willing to travel extensively, regularly and sometimes at short notice
QUALIFICATIONS AND TRAINING
• Degree in Electrical Engineering will be an added advantage
• Training in Electrical Engineering, Electro Mechanical Engineering
• Advanced knowledge of mobile telecommunications network architectures / technologies
• Knowledge to Data Centre management will be an added advantage
• EWURA certificate on Electrical installation is an added advantage
• At least 3 years’ experience in Telecommunications Operational Management
• At least 3 years’ in operations support, installations and commissioning
• Proven experience of working with Electrical machinery from multiple suppliers/ vendors/ partners
Job Type : Full-time
Employment Type : Permanent
Closing Date : 05-Dec-17, 8:59:00 PM