Other Dodoma District Dodoma
Daily News 3/11/2017
The Tanzania Electric Supply Company (TANESCO) is focusing on increasing the outreach and service quality of its Energy products for Tanzanian people. Next to its current passion as a leading provider of electricity is to be more efficient customer focused utility for Tanzania and beyond. The Company has the largest electricity generation, transmission and distribution network in Tanzania. In order to reach its goals, the Company will, in the coming years, invest heavily in its generation, transmission and distribution network, its business systems and human capital. TANESCO now invites internal & external applicants who are qualified, self-motivated, honest, hardworking and committed individuals to fill the under-mentioned posts at Mtera
Hydro Power Plant:
Specific attributes for the Positions to be filled:
All Candidates must:
• Have good performance track record
• Demonstrate highest degree of integrity
• Be capable of delivering excellent results while working under pressure with tight deadlines.
• Good communication skills, creative and innovative
• Good team player
• Be self-driven and- capable of working with minimal supervision;
• Must be computer literate
NURSE MID-WIFE 1 POST) REPORT TO: MEDICAL/ DOCTOR /CLINIC
WORKSTATION: MTERAHYDRO POWER
POSITION OBJECTIVE Responsible for the provision of high quality health services to staff, dependents and community in large.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
a) Provide reproductive child health services. Also nursing patients and take records of patient's vital sign
b) Administer medicines and drugs as prescribed by clinical officer /Medical Doctor and inform clinical officer whether over doses are prescribed.
c) Provide community health education and sensitization on HIV/AIDS and individual health education to patient pertaining to their pathological significant. Also maintain the confidentiality of every individual case handled at dispensary.
d) Provide vaccinations and first aid services to injury patients and maintain up to date inventory of all dispensary facilities and report in case of any damage.
e) Order, receive, store and dispense drugs and other pharmaceutical and supervise dispensary cleanness and sterilize dispensary equipments.
f) Assist Medical Doctor/Clinical Officer with examination and treatments of diseases and on compiling weekly and monthly reports needed by DMO and Plant Human Resources Officer.
g) Provide professional care for patients, recovery, physical and well being.
h) Perform other related duties as directed by the supervisor.
KEY KNOWLEDGE, EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS REQUIRED FOR THE JOB
• Form IV/VI Education Certificate
• Holder of Diploma in Nurse Midwife from recognized Institution
• Registered by Tanzania Nursing and Midwifery Council
An attractive compensation package will be offered to the successful candidates.
HOW TO APPLY
• Qualified and interested candidate may apply by sending a detailed application letter clearly stating why you should be considered for the position and how you will add value to the company.
• All Applications must be accompanied with a detailed curriculum vitae, copies of relevant certificates, testimonials and contacts of three referees.
• Application letters should clearly state the candidate's name, secondary examination index number and year of examination appearing in the attached academic certificates.
• Applications should be sent to address of a respective reporting office where advertised position(s) exist(s). Address for each reporting office is indicated in the table below:
IMPORTANT NOTICE TO ALL APPLICANTS:
• First appearance: 03rd November, 2017
• Deadline for submission of applications is 16th November, 2017
• Applicants must include reliable phone numbers for effective communication.
• All Applicants who will not be invited for an interview should consider themselves unsuccessful.
• All internal applicants should channel their applications through their respective Managers before sending their applications to Mtera Hydro Power Plant.
• Please note that phone calls or any kind of soliciting for these positions by applicants or relatives will automatically lead to disqualification.
Applications should be addressed to:
MTERA HYDRO POWER PLANT,
P.O BOX 2199