Other Dar es Salaam District Dar Es Salaam
Daily News 3/11/2017
JOB TITLE: CREDIT ADMINISTRATOR
DEPARTMENT: CREDIT REPORTING TO: HEAD OF CREDIT
Responsible for managing and ensuring credit files are kept in order and secured. The role enhances smooth administration of credit including updated registry of credit.
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS REQUIREMENTS:
The applicant must possess both technical and soft skills to obtain this job. The technical skills should be supported by academic qualification and experience while the soft skills are based on attitudes and related competencies.
The candidate must be a holder of Bachelor Degree/Advanced Diploma in accounting with at least 3 years' experience in credit department preferably in banking sector or financial institution. She/he must have proven knowledge of Banker's Realm Accounting System.
Skills required for this post include computer software skills in particular Microsoft Office Excel, ability to learn new software for data management, and capacity to carry out multiple tasks simultaneously.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
• Preparation of bank credit reports and Custodian of all Bank Collaterals;
• Keep and maintain a clean & well-arranged collateral custody room;
• Proper control of the collateral custody room keys;
• Receive & issue securities to authorized persons i.e. clients who have finished the loans (after verifying in the system),
• When the security is needed by management/auditor/branch level for official use;
• Preparation of end-month provision report;
• Register any security issued or received and the reason for such order in the register book. Make follow up to any security issued out for official use;
• Crosscheck whether the loan conditions have been fulfilled before disbursement of the loan;
• Confirm the availability of the loan security, and Mortgage of securities;
• Review loan & Guarantee application;
• Perform any relevant duties as may be assigned by the supervisor.
Interested candidates should send their CV and copies of professional certificates with a cover letter explaining why they are suitable for the post to the address below by 13th November 2017.
This advertisement can also be accessed on our Website: www.womensbank.co.tz or and any of our social networks accounts.
Applications should be addressed to:
Tanzania Women's Bank Plc,
Karimjee Jivanjee Building 1st Floor,
Opposite Old Post DART Bus stop,
P.O. Box 72604,
Dar es Salaam.
Or send your application email@example.com
Note: The Envelope should bear the positions applied for
"FEMALE CANDIDATES WILL BE HIGHLY CONSIDERED"