B2B Business Support Manager (Grade 10)
Responsible for the end to end Operations, which includes Managing Customers Requests (Activations,
deactivations and migrations), Contract Management, End to end Commission Management, Collection and Bad Debts, Reporting, Interface with the Supply Chain, Act as a centralized unit for the B2B Forums & operational meetings, interfaces with finance on revenue assurance and audit related topics, owns the
logistics of the B2B Hospitality plans whilst managing the freebees budget.
• Managing Customers Requests (Activations, deactivations and migrations)
• End to end Contract Management
• Commercial owner of Collection and Bad Debts
• Own Commercial projects designed to cover shortfalls in B2B yearly budget.
• Generate 10% of revenue from inactive or Bad Debt accounts through Inactive account re-activation
• Responsible for generating Customer insights and Reporting for the major KPIs
• Work closely with Supply Chain and Operations to ensure implementation following MIC’s Factory
• Act as the interface with the finance department on revenue assurance and audit related topics
• Owns the logistics of the B2B Hospitality plans whilst managing the freebees budget
• Act as a centralized unit for the B2B Forums & operational meetings
• Responsible for the End to end Commission Management
• Consolidate corporate local and global projects plans and follow-up
• Assist Corporate Sales engineers on service delivery for different solutions/requests from their clients
• Identifies needed resources and assigns individual responsibilities
• Involved fully on the RFP requirement gathering for all project and products associated with corporate department and ensure projects are delivered as planned and fit for use for corporate solutions
• Report accomplishment of the local project plan to Head of Program Management, Head of B2B
• Evaluate and report projects performance KPIS to Head of Program Management, General Manager, Head of B2B , Supply chain, Customer service and Factory.
• Creates and executes project work plans and revises as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements.
• Effectively applies a standard methodology for all projects and enforces project standards
• Prepares for engagement reviews and quality assurance procedures, whilst minimizing the exposure and risks on projects taking place in the B2B unit
• 5+ years of proven project management experience.
• University degree in technology / engineering / business administration or related areas.
• MBA or Master in Science is desired.
• Experience with Scrum Project Framework and related agile development environments or any other telecom, IT related framework is a plus.
• Proficiency with the MS Office Suite including Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point, Project an Vision