Ensure that facilities are efficiently organized and professionally administered as per the Tigo standards as well as Plan, organize and supervise operations and staff of the Fleet and Transport departments.
• Coordinate and supervise office supplies including supply and distribution of newspapers.
• Supervise cleaning of all offices and customer operations sites.
• Handling transport for expatriates and all visitors. Control general administration petty cash, postage and express package deliveries.
• Supervise all aspects of the Fleet department.
• Ensure correct scheduling of repairs and maintenance to company owned vehicle fleet
• Assign work to automotive maintenance and repair vendors
• Analyze mechanical repairs at Non Franchise vendors, advise them on the most economical and safe procedures to complete the required work correctly first time.
• Monitor work in progress as well as completed repairs
• Monitor vehicle usage patterns and correct where necessary or to avert potential issues
• Supervise Fleet team to ensure that there is proper and open communication with suppliers enforcing that the submission of their monthly invoices, statements of accounts for reconciliation is done on time and without faultsSupervise Fleet repair and Maintenance expenditure to ensure vehicles remain economical.
• Supervise the consumption, accruals and payments of fuel in monthly basis.
• Ensure that the Fleet team implements and enforces city and division safety policies through regular inspection of vehicles and their respective equipment
• Coach and educate subordinates in procedures, policies and in safety practices. Meet regularly with them to discuss concerns
• Ensure a proper filing and monthly tracking system on all Fleet operations estimates approved.
• Supervise and oversee the preparation of monthly accrual, commitments and cost analysis reports for Fleet operations
• Supervise roll out and installation of vehicle telemetry system
• Monitor and report on vehicle usage.
• Control current parking.
• Acquire short to medium term extended parking facilities
• Supervise new vehicle testing, comparisons and ultimately selection
• Align unused vehicle disposal policy
• Perform other duties and projects as required or assigned.
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
• University degree
MINIMUM EXPERIENCE & ESSENTIAL KNOWLEDGE
• A minimum of 2+ years’ work experience in general administration
• Minimum 2 years in Fleet and Transport Operations
• Experience in managing fleets
• Property management and strong analytical skills.
• People Supervision
• Excellent in oral and written communication skills
• Demonstrated stable proven track record telecom company
• Independent and with good work attitude with high level of integrity
This position is open to people:
TO APPLY CLICK HERE