Successful applicants must be ready to work on assigned office work accordingly.
Only successful applicants will be notified to attend the interview at their Own cost at Kigoma.\
1. Must be Motor Vehicle Mechanic from recognized training institute.
2. Having form 1V Certificate Secondary Education.
3. Having valid Driving License [Class C] with a clean past driving record.
4. Working experience in similar job Eight (81 years.
5. Age limit not above 40 years
6. Must be Tanzanian
7. Having level 3 or Trade Test Grade One in motor vehicle mechanics from VETA or any recognized training institute.
The holder of this post, who reports to Head of Accounts and Administration, will be responsible for:
1. Carry out repairs and maintenance of vehicles according to mechanical standard and procedure.
2. Carry out cleanliness of working tools and equipment
3. Maintain the vehicle logbook, job cards for mechanical works records
4. Keeps the vehicle in good working order and in clean condition
5. Timely reports to Head of Accounts and Administration in any repair or maintenance needs of vehicle
6. Inspects the vehicle before and after safari
7. Perform such other related duties as may be assigned by the HAA
All interested qualification Tanzanians applicants are invited to apply and Submit their application letters to the under mentioned address not later than 27th December, 2017. Only the shot listed candidates will be Contracted and overqualified applicants will not be considered.
REGIONAL MANAGER TANROADS
P.0 BOX 97
FAX: NO.028 2988 113
Source: Daily News December 15, 2017