Job title: Technical Officer TB services
Reporting to: Senior Advisor TB services
Location: Tabora (1) Dodoma (1).
The Technical officer TB service is a highly committed, self-motivated and result oriented individual. S/he will support council’s project coordinators and respective CHMTs to translate, coordinate and supervise implementation of EGPAF’s USAID Boresha Afya TB and TB/HIV technical area, towards effective and sustainable implementation. S/he will provide regional level technical assistance, mentorship and supervision of the EGPAF supported TB and TB collaborative activities, including designing and supporting implementation of innovative approaches to ensure high quality and integrated TB and TB/HIV collaborative activities across the supported councils, and facilities. S/he will assure an effective collaboration with various technical officers, regional project managers and Councils project coordinators, while providing guidance and technical assistance to RTLCs and DTLCs in line with the government of Tanzania (NTLP) guidelines. The Technical officer TB services will lead and advise the project office team including project managers and project coordinators on documentation and sharing of best practices in TB and TB/HIV collaborative activities in their respective regions
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
• Leading and coordinating TB and TB/HIV collaborative activities in the region and councils including planning, implementation, monitoring, documentation and reporting
• Take a lead in TB and MDRTB case finding including supporting Decentralization of MDRTB services
• Support councils to Strengthen TBHIV collaborative activities at council and site levels
• MD or BSC Nursing from recognized university, Masters degree will be added advantage
• At least 3 years of proven experience in program management and implementation of TB and TB/HIV programs in developing countries, including supervision and reporting
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
• Knowledge and experience in TB and TB/HIV program management
• Good oral and written communication skills.
• Creative imagination in designing interventions using Quality Improvement principles
HOW TO APPLY
EGPAF is an equal opportunities employer and the position is open to all. Qualified candidates should submit a CV, cover letter and relevant certificates explaining how the experience detailed in the CV will contribute to the requirements of the position and references to EGPAF.
Submissions to be sent to:
The Senior Human Resource Manager,
Elizabeth Glaser Pediatric Aids Foundation,
P.O. BOX 1628,
395 Ursino Park , Mwaikibaki Road, Morocco
Dar es Salaam, Tanzania.
Or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: 06TH December 2017
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.