Other Dar es Salaam District Dar Es Salaam
We are currently looking for a committed, enthusiastic and experienced female Administration Manager/Business Manager.
• Qualification Level: Bachelor
• Experience Level: Management level
• Experience Length: 3 years
Position: Administration Manager / Business Manager
MAK IVF Fertility Treatments Center is a Tanzanian Hospital specifically for fertility, maternity and gynecology problems. It started officially last year as a clinic, and mid this year upgraded to a hospital.
We are currently looking for a committed, enthusiastic and experienced female Administration Manager/Business Manager to handle all the business related matters of the Hospital.
• Experienced with hospital business so as to help in setting a proper system and structure of the hospital together with the Dr in charge.
• Must be able to handle human resources, finances and procurement functions.
• Analyzing costs and income, and set up prices which will ensure the business grows from one stage to another.
• Someone who can oversee other staff and set up system to control them while make their work environment more conducive.
• Supervise daily administrative operations
• Monitor expenses and suggest cost-effective alternatives
• Create quarterly and annual budgets
• Develop and implement effective policies for all operational procedures
• Prepare work schedules
• Maintain organized medical and employee records
• Monitor administrative staff’s performance
• Train new employees
• Ensure prompt ordering and stocking of medical and office supplies
• Answer queries from doctors, nurses and healthcare staff
• Resolve potential issues with patients
• Stay up-to- date with Tanzanian healthcare regulations
• Must be a lady aged between 30 to 45
• Proven work experience as a Hospital Administration Manager, Business Development or any related fields
• Knowledge of medical terminology and hospital industry will be added advantage
• Solid understanding of healthcare procedures and regulations will be added advantage
• Basic accounting skills
• Excellent organizational and time management skills
• 3 years minimum experience
• Minimum Bachelors in Healthcare Administration, Business Administration or relevant field
• Someone strong, analytical and with marketing skills
• Someone able to handle clients and pressure as the business is dealing with emotional women searching for children so they need patience, perseverance, someone to trust.