Marie Stopes Tanzania (MST) is the Non-governmental Organization dully registered under the law of Tanzania, and it is centered in a marketing-focused, results-oriented social enterprise, which uses modern management and marketing techniques to provide family planning, reproductive and sexual healthcare and allied services. MST is a member of the Marie Stopes International (MSI) Global Partnership, which operates in over 37 countries worldwide. MST’s goal is to improve quality of life in Tanzania by dramatically improving access to and use of family planning and other reproductive health services.
The Clinic Administrative Assistant is a key member of the Center; and is responsible for assisting the Center Manager, managing reception and the Client flow in the Center. The incumbent must have strong customer care background and is committed to improving the lives of women and families in Tanzania in our centres allocated in Musoma and Kahama respectively
• Recording of Client in the Client Register
• Center Administration / Corporate clients
• Customer Care
• Diploma in Business Administration or relevant field
• Understanding of medical terms (desired)
• IT literate – Good working knowledge of word, excel, internet and database
• Understanding of English both oral and written.
• At least 1 years’ experience working at medical reception
• High level of customer care
• Attention to detail
• Personal credibility
• Ability to prioritise workload
• Good interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate at all levels;
• Keen to pursue personal development;
• Strong commitment to the goal and vision of MST/MSI
If you feel that you are able to meet the requirements and you are motivated enough to be part of the team, please send your applications including a cover letter detailing your suitability and why you are interested in this post to the address below. Please indicate the work station of your interest.
Director of Human Resources and Administration
Marie Stopes Tanzania
P. O. Box 7072, Dar es Salaam.