Minimum Qualification: Bachelor
Minimum Experience: 2 years
The successful candidates will be responsible for the following key result areas:
· Thoroughly familiarizes oneself with comparative (own and competition) readership circulation and rates and cost of advertising in all print and electronic media.
· Identifies potential advertising clients studies their business current and potential customers and to convince the clients the value and benefits of advertising in newspapers and publications published by the Company.
· Executes sales by discussing and obtaining accurate client requirements, size of advertisements dates for insertion and price and obtains confirmation signatures of the authorized client representative.
· Assists clients in the preparation of the advertising copy and leases with the Graphic Designer for professional advice on artwork.
· Prepares daily call plans and reports and discusses them with the Classified Sales Manager and reports any problems encountered for assistance and guidance.
Minimum Qualifications and Experience:
Academic: Basic University Degree in Business Studies.
Experience: 1-2 years working experience
Excellent Analytical and communication skills (English & Swahili)
Note: Applicants should indicate the region he/she want to work in the application Letter. Candidate who reside in the mentioned regions has an added advantage.
Interested and suitably qualified individuals should forward their applications enclosing a detailed CV and copies of professional certificates, and a day time telephone contact by January 4, 2018 to:
Human Resources Manager
Mwananchi Communication Limited
Dar es Salaam
A client is looking for motivated and highly experienced individuals to fill the position of Freelance Business Executives