Duties and Responsibilities:
- Be in charge of the Medical Project; including training workshops, outreach activities and dealing with the placement matters.
- Train volunteers in the use of our tools for improved project planning and reporting.
- Optimize project planning and scheduling based on data collected in our database.
- Complete the monthly Programme Development reports.
- Monitor and visit volunteers in the field for feedback and discussion, conduct casual meetings and interviews with volunteers. Respond to volunteers’ queries, and solve their problems and complaints (Conflict management).
- Maintain effective communication with partner organization (hospitals, Government Medical officers and Village leaders).
- Lead project-specific induction for new volunteers to introduce them to project-specific.
- Be a Tanzanian citizen currently living in Tanzania.
- Diploma, B.Sc. or equivalent in Public Health or any other related field.
- Experience working with culturally diverse population.
- Experience in project development and management.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and internet, etc.
- To apply, please complete the online application form and provide:
- A one-page cover letter explaining why you would be perfect for this role.
- A two-page CV highlighting your relevant experience
To apply for this job, please CLICK HERE