MECHANICAL TECHNICIANManufacturing, Dar es Salaam, Tanzania
A fabulous opportunity for mechanical technician to work in a manufacturing company. The ideal candidate is supposed to implement preventative maintenance plan by performing various maintenance duties necessary to maintain and enhance the value of the company. And to ensure that the company's facilities and infrastructures are maintained in a safe and effective working condition.
JOB DESCRIPTION- Carry out regular inspection of all buildings (office, Canteen, MOP office, power station, reception) and come up with action report to maintain integrity of these buildings
- Carry out valves & regular servicing and repairs.
- Capital Projects execution coordination and supervision.
- Prepare and record keeping of all requests of maintenance.
- Preparation of work permits to ensure safe execution of work.
- Service and maintain company facilities such staff locker rooms, storage sites facilities, safety signs, in a clean and orderly condition.
- Supervise cleaning Contractors by inspecting areas to be cleaned and oversees emptying trash containers.
- Respond to maintenances and repairs call-outs and emergencies calls;
- Comply with HSSE requirements and abide to HSSE rules Report Near-misses (unsafe conditions and unsafe acts).o Report non-compliance.
- Perform any other related duties as may be assigned by the Maintenance Supervisor
- Experience 3 years
- Education Level Degree
- Qualifications Degree in mechanical engineering.
- Software Advanced computer skills
- Equipment Industry related
- Knowledge Of Great experience with factory dealing with FMCG production
- Skills To Communication skills, Leadership skills, analytic skills
- Ability To Attention to details, work in a team
- Personality Hard working, mentor, honest
- Other Experience in operation /maintenance and repair of different types of machines
TO APPLY CLICK HERE