Agribusiness, Morogoro, Tanzania
A fabulous opportunity for a Food technologist is open. The Food Technologist will be responsible for establishing the Food Processing and Product Development department at the Farm
- Source ingredients for products, and find the best ways of combining, processing, storing and preserving them to maintain taste and nutritional value.
- Source equipment and tools for the food processing facility.
- Develop packaging, marketing plans and manufacturing processes for these products.
- Develop new and improve existing food products, and set standards for producing, packaging and marketing food.
- Develop the Food Processing department and product line at the Farm.
- Training of staff, farmers and pastoralists in Food processing, packaging and value addition
- Testing and examining samples.
- Monitoring the use of additives in food products.
- Performing any other duties related to his/her work as assigned by his/her leader.
- Experience 3 years
- Education Level Degree
- Qualifications BSc. Food Science and Technology/Bioprocess and PostHarvest Engineering
- Software Ms tools
- Equipment Industry related
- Knowledge Of Product Development, Food Processing and Value Addition, is a must
- Skills To Branding and Packaging
- Ability To
- Personality Honesty and integrity