• Establish appropriate systems methods, through project planning, analysis, and program development and execution to achieve effective solutions.
• Develop and maintain quality documentation for systems and programs.
• Install software systems and hardware architecture.
• Supervise team of programmer/analysts supporting logistics systems.
• Support the IT Manager in developing a company’s strategic plan for computer systems according to established goals.
• Ensure that related hardware, software and other components are properly selected, developed, implemented, tested and deployed.
• Responsible for monitoring systems to detect deficiencies, and recommending changes and solutions.
• Assist the IT Manager with estimating resource requirements and implementation costs and present management with proposals or presentations identifying system needs and outlining return on investment.
• To perform any other duties delegated by any up-line manager.
General performance standards:
• Develop ability to work without constant direct supervision.
• Maintain a positive attitude and contribute toward a quality work environment.
• Assist in all areas of Strategis operation as requested by Management.
Education including specialized training:
Technical and System Support Managers generally require technical expertise as well as an understanding of business and management principles.
• Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or other IT Field.
• A Business degree will give extra advantage.
Minimum three years work experience.
• Excellent organizational skills.
• Strong leadership and decision making skills.
• Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
• Understanding of complex information and requirements.
• Technical knowledge in Microsoft Server Solutions + SQL Server is required (Certifications are needed).
• Programming skills not limited just to Java and C++ are required Essential business skills are an added advantage.
• An ability to work to tight deadlines and within constraints
Apply for this job
Send your resume through email@example.com