Responsible for designing, programming, installing and maintaining and trouble shooting of hardware, software and network of WASSHA operations. The Technician will also be responsible for training staff and agents on simple WASSHA repair and support in an effective and efficient manner to ensure maximum sales are achieved by the company.
• Installing and configuring and managing computer hardware, software, systems, networks, printers and scanners
• Planning and undertaking scheduled maintenance upgrades whenever required
• Responding to breakdowns
• Repairing equipment and replacing parts
• Obtaining replacement or specialist components, fixtures or fittings
• Maintaining records of all hardware and Software equipment
• Provide reports to the management as per requirement
• Managing stocks of equipment, consumables and other supplies.
• Shift and on-call work may be required, particularly where equipment is in continual 24-hour operation.
• installing and configuring hardware operating systems and applications
• monitoring and maintaining computer systems and networks
• talking to staff or clients through a series of actions, either face to face or over the telephone to help set up systems or resolve issues
• troubleshooting system and network problems and diagnosing and solving hardware or software faults
• replacing parts as required
• providing support, including procedural documentation and relevant reports
• following diagrams and written instructions to repair a fault or set up a system
• supporting the roll-out of new applications
• setting up new users' accounts and profiles and dealing with password issues
• responding within agreed time limits to call-outs
• working continuously on a task until completion (or referral to third parties, if appropriate)
• rapidly establishing a good working relationship with agents and other professionals, e.g., software developers
• testing and evaluating new technology
• A diploma in hardware/software (particularly those with relevant qualifications) may be preferred, but degree holders will be given priority
• The computing world evolves very quickly and new technologies are always being developed so it is more important that candidates keep IT knowledge up to date
• Prior work experience gained in any position involving contact with customers or the general public may be advantageous
• Key skills for technical support officers
• Technical skills especially on hardware/software equipment.
• Organizational skills
• Interpersonal skills
• Communication skills
• A logical mind
• Capable of working well under pressure
• Enthusiasm to be continually learning
Please send your CV to the following e-mail address with your applying position and region on the title !!
Mail: recruit.tz digitalgrid.com
TO APPLY ONLINE CLICK HERE