MFS Project Coordinator
Millicom is a leading telecommunications and media company uniquely dedicated to emerging markets in Latin America and Africa. We provide mobile, financial, cable and satellite services to more than 53 million customers in 13 countries, primarily under the TIGO brand.
Millicom was founded in 1990 and employs 18,000 people. We are headquartered in Luxembourg and listed on NASDAQ OMX Stockholm under the symbol MIC. In 2016, Millicom generated revenue of $6.2 billion and EBITDA of $2.225 billion.
For more information, visit www.millicom.com
A responsible project coordinator who helps to administer and organize all types of activities in a project from complex tasks to simple plans, within the budget and delivery schedule while meeting the desired quality standards.
• Coordinate project related tasks, activities and initiatives and disseminate information to key stakeholders
• Conduct weekly meetings with ALL department personnel to go over the action plan for compliance for each task
• Maintain and actively review the compliance/requirement documents and collate evidences for each indicators/items
• Update the main tracker with the evidence document references and manage the shared folder/tracking tool
• Review all the evidence documents against the process defined and identify the gaps, if any
• Arrange various external meetings with the contracted suppliers onsite and off-site for the project
• Provide inputs and prepare the report for the weekly Ex-co and other executive meetings
• Bachelor or relevant field
• Experience in conducting Quality Control
• Proficiency in MS Office suite including Word, Excel, powerpoint and Visio
• Strong analytical skills to understand complex requirements
• Good Communication skills
TO APPLY ONLINE CLICK HERE