Administration Assistant, Factory (Technical& IT)
To provide administrative Support to Technical and Information Technology Services
team, undertaking clerical tasks such filling, making phone calls, fact check of invoice accuracy, handling mail and basic accounting.
• Assist in the preparation of regularly scheduled reports, Liaise with executive and senior administrative assistants to handle requests and queries from senior managers.
• Raise Requisitions on IPOS, Biz Flow/Case wise for Technical and IT provide updates to stakeholders on the progress.
• Point of Contact for all Access request for Managed Service Contractors Access request to comply with our physical security request.
• Raise all Travel Authorization requests, Cash Advanced and Retirements for Technical and IT teams on IPOS Expense on time and follow up signatories to ensure Cash received on time and Accommodations made in advanced.
• Receiving supporting Documents from all stake holders and do GRN for Technical and IT completed Projects.
• Reviewing the Change Request raised in the Case wise and follow up with the CR requester to make sure that they are closed as per the activity plan.
• Support on the documentation and necessary signatures are obtained for all the new sites request, sites upgrade involving Tigo and Helios Tower Africa.
• Function in accordance with established standards, procedures and applicable laws.Develop and maintain a filing system, Order office supplies any other Job assigned by Supervisor.
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
• Basic Knowledge in MS Office, (MS word and Excel)Purchasing System (IPOS, ERP, Advance Inquiry and SUN)
• Proven experience, in office management and record keeping
• Familiarity with Basic Accounting, Bookkeeping and Record keeping
• Hands-on experience with spreadsheets and summary reporting
• Ability to perform filing and record keeping tasks
• Accuracy, well organized and attention to detail
• Certificate in Accounting, Procurement, commerce or Business Administration
• Degree in Business Administration.3 plus years’ work experience in similar Position
• Excellent in oral and written communication skills
• Ability to read and understand and prepare formal documents
• Able to manage and plan own workload, Self-Organized and team Player
• Works well under pressure
• Quick leaner in technical and finance related
TO APPLY CLICK HERE
Regional Sales Manager - Mtwara (Grade 10)
Ensure achievement of sales objectives in this region and correct implementation of company strategy
through effective coordination of distribution and activations to achieving above target revenue growth.
• Attain sales objectives as set in monthly KPI's and budget.
• Coordinate direct sales team in order to achieve objectives by applying approved procedures.
• Ensure correct implementation of sales and marketing strategies.
• Ensure effective training is given to assigned teams to perform effectively and competently.
• Actively seek innovative means to capturing new customers and retaining existing customers.
• Review and analyse daily and weekly sales reports of areas of assigned activators, distributors within region.
• Make periodic visits to assigned zonal territories, to ensure effective implementation of the company’s sales strategy.
• Follow up to ensure that assigned targets of distributor and sales supervisor by product are met.
• Generate necessary reports to assist payment of monthly commissions.
• Attend to customer queries at points of sale.
• Achieve Monthly gross activation targets
• Achieve Monthly revenue targets.
• Ensure stock points are efectively utilised as per purchase targets set.
• Directly manage distribution coordinators and activation coordinators.
• Monitor and audit dealer's sales activities.
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
• 3+ years of experience in sales management.
• University degree in marketing/ business administration or related areas.
This position is open to people:
Regional Distribution Coordinator
Organizing, coordinating and controlling of TIGO distribution structure in the assigned regions. Coordination of all aspects of agents (Wakalas) and POS for TIGO Products including location, identification, selection and recruitment. Responsible for coordination of distribution of TIGO products through the recruited agents and POS.
Training, set-up and activation of agents and POS ready for work, ensuring compliance of processes and procedures are followed and the achievement of targets. Management of agents and POS KPIs (targets), relationship development and management for TIGO business and providing them with administrative support.
• Agent and POS location identification, selection and recruitment in allocated region. The Regional Distribution Coordinator (RDC) will identify areas along certain pre-defined criteria and through a process of selection make his / her recommendation to the Territory Manager in order to proceed to the next step of selling the business commercially to well suited agents.
Agent and POS training, setup & activation.
• Agents will be trained on a bulk basis prior to activation. The RAC will be in a position to deliver training on product knowledge and KYC/AML to agents prior to launch and then on a need-to basis thereafter. The RAC will ensure that the agents receive all the tools they require for start-up (i.e. starter pack) and agents will have funded their e-money accounts in order to start. The RAC will also see to it that the agents have received all BTL material to ensure visibility and awareness at the POS level.
• Management of agents and POS KPI targets. RDC will monitor Key KPI’s such as sales/purchases, transaction, revenue, float availability, cash availability, product and KYC/AML awareness, product quality and availability of BTL materials. This will be achieved through consistent monitoring and auditing of regional agent network.
• Agents and POS administrative support. The RDC will ensure that all administrative issues pertaining to the agent and POS including but not limited to contract signature, training, refresher training, supply of agent logbooks, supply of promotional and BTL materials as may be required are taken care of in a timely manner.
• Relationship management & business development. The RDC will be the interface on the ground for Super Agents/Express Agents and Dealers/Wholesalers with agents/POS in his region. He will ensure that both Super Agents/Dealers receive the type of support that will keep them encouraged and that Tigo has contractually undertaken to provide. Also, RDC will ensure the agents (wakalas)
and POS are well serviced by the Super Agents and Dealers thru Wholesalers .
• Ensure timely execution of strategic initiatives to achieve great performance to drive sales and distribution profitably and service delivery
• y extension supervise the activities of Super-Agents and Dealer sales teams in the market.Managing the distribution operative routine, policies, process and procedures.
• Get updated information and continues feedback from the market.Make constant market audit and evaluations by having scheduled market visits.
• Controlling fraud and practice that can affect the company or the market
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
• University Degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Industrial and other related fields
• At least three years working experience in Sales & Distribution Motivation for sales and distribution
• Dynamic and proactive
• Ability to communicate clearly and effectively to a variety of audiences; strong reasoning, analytical, and organizational skills
• Proven ability to motivate teams and manage conflict; ability to provide feedback and develop teamNegotiation skills
• Strategic thinker. Strong negotiator
• Effective communicator and presenter.
• A team player, able to work well with team members and influence them.
• Able to build relationships and credibility quickly.
• Fluent in English and Swahili.
Click the link below to visit the original announcement on the recruiting organization's website
To apply for these jobs, please click here