To develop, implement and maintain an effective planning and analysis capability that will provide senior leadership with appropriate analytical tools to establish goals and measure performance of the Company.
• Routinely communicate business unit and company consolidated financial and operational performance trends, historical and forecasted, using appropriate metrics. Suggest trends, resulting implications, key actions, and strategic implications.
• Participate as a key thought leader of financial planning & analytics team, influencing decision making and identifying finance priorities.
• Ensure P&L can be effectively used to measure the zones performance.
• Ascertain the accuracy and effectiveness of the finance accounting consolidation, closing process and treasury operations through analytical review and analysis.
• Develop and execute processes to allow for routine analytical reviews of company financial and operational performance, leveraging business unit analytical resources and tool
• Lead the annual operating plan and budget process for the company
• Prepare presentations in support of company and shareholder meetings,monthly/quarterly management meetings.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
• Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting/Economics. Master’s Degree preferred.
• 10 years of finance and accounting experience with progressive
• Responsibility, especially with exposure to international operations.
• CPA - Big 4 experience, MBA preferred
• Significant experience managing people, with strong, professional communication and writing skills
TO APPLY CLICK HERE
Financial Planning Manager FP&A
Providing Budgeting and Planning Support the Business units/Departmental team as well as delivering the Overall Company Budget and Forecast to the Management. Key go to person for the MFS Business, Managing information/reporting requests. Liaise/Interact effectively with the Central Bank on Reporting requirements.
Budgeting and Planning
• Drive the budgeting and Planning process or Tigo in line with Exco Goals and Plans
• Work with different Business units to prepare Budgets and Quarterly Forecasts in line with the agreed Exco Goals
• Develop the Budget and Forecast (Quarterly) including all agreed KPIs for the MFS Business.
• Manage the Balance Sheet Forecasting
• Manage the Budgeting and Reporting Process on Opex
Regulatory Reporting for MFS: BOT
• Prepare all the Required Reports for MFS as per the NPS Act 2017
• Liaise with BOT for all Reporting Related Matters in line with the NPS Act 2017
• Support the Regulatory Team in the MFS Reporting to TCRA
• Ad Hoc reporting to the Regulators
MFS Business Partner Support
• Support the MFS Management in their Strategy and Planning
• Prepare MFS Management Monthly Reports including the MMR
• Drive the Analysis of Opex by Department to ensure it is in line with the Budget
• Ensure Opex Spend is in line with the business direction and needs
• Support the FP&A Head on Strategic and Ad hoc Requests
• Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Accounting, Business, related field or equivalent experience required
• Have or in process of acquiring professional qualification (ACCA, CPA, CIMA or equivalent).
• Masters is an added advantage.
• 5+ years of financial analysis, including forecasting and budgeting experience, required
• Strong working knowledge of financial systems and the ability to extract/apply information for business advantage
• Knowledge of key business drivers and their financial impacts preferred
• Key Knowledge in the MFS Business and Regulatory Requirements
• Experience in the build and storyboarding of PowerPoint presentations for Executive management
• Excellent business knowledge (emerging markets and economics of Telecoms)Strong stakeholder management and influencing skills.
• Ability to influence at all levels in the organization
• Organised, flexible and customer oriented person who can work within short deadlines
• Capable of working efficiently and effectively with minimum supervision
• Strong interpersonal skills with experience working across different functions
• Excellent communication and presentation skills to ensure credibility with senior management
• Strong prioritization, organizational and people management skills
TO APPLY CLICK HERE
REGIONAL SALES MANAGER (BIHARAMULO) - TIGO,Regional Sales Manager-(Biharamulo)
Ensure achievement of sales objectives in this region and correct implementation of company strategy
through effective coordination of distribution and activations to achieving above target revenue growth.
• Attain sales objectives as set in monthly KPI's and budget.
• Coordinate direct sales team in order to achieve objectives by applying approved procedures.
• Ensure correct implementation of sales and marketing strategies.
• Ensure effective training is given to assigned teams to perform effectively and competently.
• Actively seek innovative means to capturing new customers and retaining existing customers.
• Review and analyses daily and weekly sales reports of areas of assigned activators, distributors within region. Make periodic visits to assigned zonal territories, to ensure effective implementation of the company’s sales strategy.
• Follow up to ensure that assigned targets of distributor and sales supervisor by product are met. Generate necessary reports to assist payment of monthly commissions.
• Attend to customer queries at points of sale. Achieve Monthly gross activation targets Achieve Monthly revenue targets.
• Ensure stock points are effectively utilized as per purchase targets set.
• Directly manage distribution coordinators and activation coordinators. Monitor and audit dealer's sales activities.
• Ensure timely execution of strategic initiatives to achieve great performance to drive sales and distribution profitably and service delivery
• Back up responsibility for the functions of position assigned in case of absence
• By extension supervise the activities of Super-Agents and Dealer sales teams in the market.
• Get updated information and continues feedback from the market.
• Make constant market audit and evaluations by having scheduled market visits.
• Controlling fraud and practice that can affect the company or the market
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
• 3+ years of experience in sales management. University degree in marketing/business administration or related areas.
• Effective communicator and presenter.
• A team player, able to work well in multicultural environments.
• Able to build relationships quickly.
• Fluent in English and Swahili.
TO APPLY CLICK HERE