Organization: Management Sciences for Health (MSH)
City: Dar es Salaam, Tanzania
Office: MSH in Dar es Salaam
MSH is seeking to recruit highly motivated individual for the Tanzania Technical Support Services (TSSP) Project, a five year (2016 – 2021) project funded by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) in Tanzania as a Driver.
The driver will be responsible in providing reliable and courteous transport service to Management Sciences for Health (MSH), Tanzania staffs with safety a top priority, to operate and maintain the assigned vehicle. The driver will support general administrative functions of the office as well as support program trainings, workshops and meetings as assigned by the Finance Manager.
- To operate and maintain MSH vehicle(s) with a focus on safety and customer courtesy.
- To performing daily pre-trip and post-trip vehicle inspections.
- To performing minor maintenance tasks on the vehicles when necessary;
- To fueling the vehicles; ensuring that periodic scheduled vehicle maintenance is completed and reported; documenting customer usage; preparing trip reports.
- To providing other services as requested by management
- To Keep vehicle clean and tidy at all time.
- Clean class C driving license, Good driving skills,
- A minimum of ten (10) years of relevant driving experience, preferably working in an international environment,
- Good communication skills; skills;
- Good interpersonal and team building skills;
- Fluency in spoken and written English and Swahili required.
- Strong organizational skills, ability e to work well under pressure.
- Background Information
The recruiting organization, Management Sciences for Health (MSH), has either not specified a closing date for this vacancy, or continues to list jobs after their stated closing date. Because such positions may remain open, they are listed here until removed from the recruiting organization's website.