Mobisol is one of the world’s leading companies for Solar Home Systems with approximately 600 passionate employees, delivering a clean and affordable alternative to fossil fuels for low-income households (living without access to reliable energy). Our dedicated product line combines solar energy with innovative mobile technology and accessible micro-financing. Having successfully installed more than 90,000 solar home systems in Tanzania, Kenya, and Rwanda, Mobisol is in the process of scaling with its mission to Plug in the World. Please read more about Mobisol at www.plugintheworld.com.
In order to improve our service quality, we are looking for a Service Network Analysis and Monitoring Coordinator. Do you have a background in data analysis, monitoring performance, and coordinating.? If yes, Apply now!
- Coordinate and design service areas setup in coordination with the department manager and field service team
- Ensure a well informed and up-to-date trained service network team
- Constantly review technician mapping, recommend actions that need to be undertaken to reduce maintenance delays
- Coordinate monitoring of installations and maintenance cases by either sending staff for physical monitoring or coordinating courtesy calls
- Monitor the Service Network Department related Database features and suggest improvements wherever necessary. The focus is set on data validity and workflow improvement.
- Provide training support to Customer Care on technical maintenance related topics during refreshers
- Ensure a well informed and up-to-date trained service network.
- Identify gaps in monitoring actions and coordinate training where required
- Create the monthly SND report and ensure daily circulation of SND Dashboard
- Create and maintain a Maintenance PlayBook
- Bachelor Degree in Statistics, Information Technology, or related subjects
- Should be good in arithmetic and logical thinking
- At least 2 years’ experience in Monitoring, Coordinating, and analysis
- Must have analytical and report writing skills
- Good knowledge of Excel
- Experience in service network, especially from the solar industry, will be added advantage
- Valid driving license
- Self-starter with a passion for Mobisol´s vision to plug in the world
- Able to communicate fluently in English and Swahili