Scholarship Brief Description: NTU Singapore is offering undergraduate scholarships to international students. the scholarships are available for all undergraduate programms offered at Nanyang Technological University. The scholarship will cover tuition fee+stipend+books allowance etc. see details below. International students from all nationalities are eligible. English language requirments will be observed for non english speaking countries.
Scholarship Provider: NTU is providing these scholarships. The Nanyang Technological University (Abbreviation: NTU) is an autonomous research university in Singapore. NTU is consistently ranked amongst the world’s best universities in all of the major college and university rankings and is regarded as one of the top universities in the world.
What subjects you can study: All undergraduate subject / courses are open under this scholarship.
Are international students eligible to apply? Yes
Whats scholarship Offers? : Nanyang Scholarship covers up to the normal programme duration on condition that the scholarship holder maintains a record of good academic performance and exemplary conduct.
- Full coverage of subsidized tuition fees (after Tuition Grant).
- Living allowance of S$6,000 per academic year.
- Book allowance of S$500 per academic year.
- Accommodation allowance of up to S$2,000 per academic year.
- (Applicable to scholarship holders who reside in NTU hostels only.)
- A travel grant of S$5,000 for an overseas programme (one-off).
- Computer allowance of S$1,500 (one-off).
- Settling-in allowance of S$250 (one-off).
- Priority for Overseas Programme.
- Participation in Scholars Orientation Programme, Scholars Award Ceremony, Outreach Programmes, and Eminent Speaker Series.
- No bond is attached to the Nanyang Scholarship apart from the three-year bond applicable to all Singapore PRs and international students under the MOE Tuition Grant Scheme.
Open to all nationalities.
- Successful awardees should read a full-time undergraduate degree programme. The scholarship will cover the years of study^ at NTU.
- Possess outstanding Singapore-Cambridge GCE ‘A’ level, Diploma awarded by a polytechnic in Singapore, NUS High School Diploma, IB Diploma or Year 12 equivalent qualifications.
- Excellent co-curricular records.
- Strong leadership qualities and potential.^ For the Biomedical Sciences & Chinese Medicine Programme, the scholarship will cover only the first three years of study in NTU.
- English Skills required: For applicants whose native language is not English, a good TOEFL score is required. Test dates must be within 2 years or less from the date of your application. IELTS may be submitted in place of TOEFL.
How to apply for this scholarship? :
- The same application period for admissions applies. Scholarships are awarded based on competition amongst shortlisted candidates.
- Applicants are required to submit their application for admission before submitting their application for the scholarship.
- Singapore-Cambridge GCE ‘A’ level
- Diploma awarded by a polytechnic in Singapore
- NUS High School Diploma
- IB Diploma
- Applicants with Year 12 equivalent results:
- Click here to apply for the scholarship with your assigned application number.
- Applicants are required to submit a recent passport-size photo (digital image) online after completing your application form.
- Submit a referee’s appraisal online. The appraisal is to be completed by your school teacher, who must not be your family or relative. After you have submitted your scholarship application, you will be provided with a URL to be forwarded to your school teacher. When you are passing the link to your teacher, please inform him/her of your NTU application number and Date of Birth, as he/she will need the information to submit the appraisal online.Your school teacher is to complete the online appraisal form and submit it within 7 days of your scholarship application. If your teacher is not able to submit it online within 7 days and needs more time, please inform him/her to submit as soon as possible (preferably not more than 3 weeks from your date of scholarship application). Note that only one appraisal may be submitted online to support your application.