MONITORING AND DATA OFFICER
NGO, Mtwara, Tanzania
A fabulous opportunity for a monitoring and data officer is open. Our client is implementing a project to support young men and women to have access to demand-driven training as well as support services so they can be better prepared to secure and maintain employment. The ideal candidate will be responsible in managing the Monitoring & Evaluation aspect of the project.
- Provide daily monitoring of project activities and tracking status of beneficiaries during the training and after completion
- Collect baseline, exit, and other survey data as needed from each young person in a timely manner, using Via forms provided by the organization.
- Ensure collection of ex-post data for a sample of Via youth graduates.
- Correct any errors in data collection to ensure data are clean, complete and accurate.
- Share monthly monitoring data by completing a monitoring form shared by the organization
- Coordinate with the Mtwara staff to ensure M&E processes are well understood and data is collected for all relevant youth.
- Support and update information systems, supporting both day-to-day monitoring needs (e.g., recordkeeping) as well as ensuring quality and accuracy of data reports.
Experience 2 years
Software Fluency in Microsoft Office, including Work, Excel and Power Point.
Equipment Industry related
Knowledge Of monitoring and evaluation and/or data entry is preferred.
Skills To Excellent interpersonal and written and verbal communication skills
Ability To Ability to work independently, coordinate activities with other staff and stakeholders, and perform basic calculations.
Personality Demonstrated coordination, teamwork, and planning skills
Other Experience working on social or youth projects with an NGO or government is desirable.
TO APPLY CLICK HERE