MONITORING AND EVALUATION OFFICER
NGO/ Training /Education, Dodoma, Tanzania
Our client seeks to hire an individual to manage the Monitoring & Evaluation aspect of Youth Project. The programme is involved to support young men and women to have access to demand-driven training as well as support services so they can be better prepared to secure and maintain employment.
- To support young men and women to have access to demand-driven training as well as support services so they can be better prepared to secure and maintain employment.
- Collect baseline, exit, and other survey data as needed from each young person in a timely manner, using Via forms provided by the client
- Ensure collection of ex-post data for a sample of youth graduates
- Correct any errors in data collection to ensure data are clean, complete and accurate.
- Share monthly monitoring data by completing a monitoring form shared by the client
- Support and update information systems, supporting both day-to-day monitoring needs (e.g., recordkeeping) as well as ensuring quality and accuracy of data reports.
- Support analysis of data for the center, to monitor and evaluate training and services, document results, and provide feedback to stakeholders to guide decision-making
- Generate reports, as requested, and assist with presentations related to Monitoring and Evaluation.
- Support the Project Manager to develop quarterly reports.
- Keep records of both soft and hard copies of project activities.
Experience 3 years
Equipment Trade Related
Knowledge Of Monitoring and Evaluation Youth Projects
Skills To multi-task, meet deadlines, and work effectively in a complex environment.
Ability To Interest in and ability to handle details and be thorough and systematic. Strong organizational skills and time management required.
Other Ability to work effectively with diverse international teams.
TO APPLY CLICK HERE