Mobisol Group is a leading global player in decentralized solar electrification. Driven by market demand for off-grid solutions beyond lighting, Mobisol designs, distributes and services large home and commercial solar systems, seamlessly integrated with proprietary PAYG software. By combining the latest high-tech solar hardware with mobile payment technologies, the Berlin based company ensures affordability through flexible payment plans. Mobisol enables rural families and businesses to power a wide range of compatible appliances, such ast elevisions, stereos and refrigerators, thereby improving people’s standard of living while earning incremental income by supporting new solar-powered businesses. With over 1,000 employees across three continents, Mobisol runs its own operations in Tanzania, Kenya and Rwanda, while providing hardware and software solutions through a growing network of B2B partnerships in another nine countries worldwide.
WHAT THIS JOB IS ABOUT
Are you looking for a new and exciting challenge in your career? Are you passionate about providing the best services to our highly valued customers? Mobisol is giving you a chance to become a Service Network Analysis and Monitoring Coordinator, being part of the Service Network Department. The Service Network Department (SND) is responsible for the timely installation and maintenance of our Mobisol Solar Home Systems at our customers’ houses. In this role, you will be responsible for the Quality and KPI Achievement of the SND. With a strong focus on cost control, quality of work, and customer satisfaction, you directly support the senior Head of Operations in monitoring the performance of contractors and coordinators. Additionally, you share and analyse the departmental KPIs and facilitate process improvements and data accuracy and validity.
• Coordinate and design service areas setup in coordination with the department manager and field service team
• Ensure a well informed and up-to-date trained service network team
• Constantly review technician mapping, recommend actions that needs to be undertaken to reduce maintenance delays
• Coordinate monitoring of installations and maintenance cases by either sending staff for physical monitoring or coordinating courtesy calls
• Monitor the Service Network Department related Database features and suggest improvements wherever necessary. The focus is set on data validity and work flow improvement.
• Provide training support to Customer Care on technical maintenance related topics during refreshers
• Ensure a well informed and up-to-date trained service network. Identify gaps through monitoring actions and coordinate training where required
• Create the monthly SND report and ensure daily circulation of SND Dashboard
• Create and maintain a Maintenance Play Book
• Bachelor Degree in Statistics, Information Technology, or related subjects
• Should be good in arithmetic and logical thinking
• At least 2 years’ experience in Monitoring, Coordinating and analysis
• Must have analytical and report writing skills
• Good knowledge of Excel
• Experience in service network especially from the solar industry will be added advantage
• Valid driving license
• Self-starter with a passion for Mobisol´s vision to plug in the world
• Able to communicate fluently in English and Swahili
The position offers you the chance to build and shape a global player in the off-grid energy market with strong commitment to product-quality, design, user friendliness and environmental sustainability. You will be part of an outstanding inter¬na¬tio¬nal, highly motivated team.
HOW TO APPLY
If you feel intrigued by this challenging opportunity, please apply by clicking on the "Apply" button on this page. As an equal opportunity employer, Mobisol offers all of its employees and applicant’s full equal opportunity irrespective race, ethnic origin, sexual identity and disability, religion or beliefs.
TO APPLY CLICK HERE