PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Maintain an up-to-'date procurement and logistics information
• Liaise with technical team to establish technical specifications of items for supplies to be ordered
• In guidance from Procurement & Logistics Lead process and obtain relevant approvals for materials to be purchased in line with the existing requirements and protocols
• Develop and maintain strong working relationships with user team to ensure ongoing quality and reliability and approved specs
• Provide advice on procurement issues with best practices in line with the public procurement procedures and protocols
• Assist in the tracking, regular monitoring and optimal stocking of the
required project materials at supported sites including laboratory reagents, drugs and other consumables across MST supported sites and centres.
• Inventory analysis of the drugs stock using appropriate and applicable monitoring tools, spread sheets and databases.
• Make available of accurate data for procurement forecast when needed
• Prepare and process the local purchase orders and ensure that orders are delivered to suppliers and finance on time
• Identify paid and unpaid orders in the system by review of procurement documents in the inflow system and report to Procurement & Logistics Lead
• Maintain and update the asset register and procurement tracking on regular basis by ensuring that all new procured materials are being recorded
• Coordinate the timely dispatches and shipping of items to MST centers and outreach sites.
• Working closely with logistics team record in the store books ledger and stock management systems all received goods before being issued
• Assist in conducting performance reviews of suppliers, measuring against required performance standards and market prices of various material procured by MST
• Maintain the highest standards of probity in all procurement activities
• Provide information to administrative assistant / receptionist when the tender documents arrive from suppliers
• Follow up on the level satisfaction from site staff with the service and quality of items from suppliers as per specified specs in the LPO/contract
• Liaise closely with MIS procurement team during oversea procurement
• Candidates should have at least degree in Supply Chain Management from recognized college.
• Candidates with field experience not less than 3 years.
• Registered with Procurement and Supplies Professionals and Technicians Board (PSPTB)
• Candidates should have management skill.
• Knowledge of computer at least Micro Soft word and excel
If you feel that you are able to meet the requirements and you are motivated enough to be part of the team, please send your applications including a cover letter detailing your suitability and why you are interested in the post to the address below.
Director of Human Resources and Administration
Marie Stopes Tanzania
P. O. Box 7072, Dar es Salaam.