MINISTRY OF EDUCATION, SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY SCHOLARSHIPS TENABLE IN NEW ZEALAND INSTITUTIONS FOR THE ACADEMIC YEAR 2018/2019
1. CALL FOR APPLICATION
Applications are invited from qualified Tanzanians to fill positions for Postgraduate studies (Masters Degree and PhD) scholarships tenable in New Zealand for the academic year 2018/2019.
• Not had been admitted in any Higher Learning Institutions;
• Be holder of Bachelor degree in the relevant subject and have first class or upper second;
• Apply to any field mentioned in part 4;
• Have 35 years old or younger at the time of commencing their scholarship;
• Not previously had a New Zealand Scholarships terminated because of poor academic performance;
• Have at least one year full-time work experience relevant to his/her career and/or preferred qualification; and
• Have good health
3. SELECTED CANDIDATES WILL;-
• not be allowed to change and admitted to local Universities.
4. PRIORITIES SECTORS
Priority Sectors for United Republic of Tanzania is Agricultural Development and Renewable Energy
5. MODE OF APPLICATION
All applicants must attach the following :
1) Two certified copies of O'level, A 'level and Birth Certificate.
2) Certified photocopies of Academic Certificates and Transcripts
3) A Copy of the passport
4) Medical Certificate showing the physical attitude of the applicant and certifying that he is not suffering from any contagious illnes or carring a pandemic
5) Two recent passport photographs in color(with the name, surname and nationality of the candidate written in the reverse(back)
6) Two copies of filled Application form
7) Indicate reliable contact telephone numbers and e – mail.
8) Note that the Scholarship is for Masters and PhD. In addition to above documents Applicants must provide : Certified true copies of Diplomas ,degrees Transcript or other relevant continuing education
program award. Synopsis of proposed Masters dissertation and Synopsis of proposed PhD research.
6. HOW TO APPLY
All Applicant should download the application form here
Upon Completion of Application process, applicants should send the documents to:
All applications should be addressed to:
The Executive Secretary,
Tanzania Commission for Universities (TCU),
Mlimani Tower, Sam Nujoma, Opposite Mlimani City,
P.O. Box 6562,
DAR ES SALAAM.
Or Email: email@example.com
Deadline to receive application is 28th March , 2018.
Download The Original advert from TCU