Sales Agent Coordinators
Mobisol Group is a leading global player in decentralised solar electrification. Driven by market demand for off-grid solutions beyond lighting, Mobisol designs, distributes and services large solar systems, seamlessly integrated with proprietary pay-as-you-go (PAYG) software. By combining the latest high-tech solar hardware with mobile payment technologies, the Berlin based company ensures affordability through flexible payment plans. Mobisol enables rural families and businesses to power a wide range of compatible appliances, such as televisions and stereos, thereby improving people's standard of living and enabling incremental income from new solar-powered businesses. With over 750 employees, Mobisol runs its own operations in Tanzania, Kenya and Rwanda, while providing hardware and software solutions through a growing network of B2B partnerships in another nine countries worldwide.
WHAT THIS JOB IS ABOUT
Are you a seasoned Sales Champion? Are you able to motivate and coach your sales team to the best of its performance? Do you know how to sell in rural and peri-urban areas? Then we are looking for you.
As a Sales Agent Coordinator you will be responsible for leading your Sales Team, consisting of 6 to 8 Sales Agents, in a certain district. You are constantly in contact with your Sales Agents and you are the one empowering them to reach their sales targets.
In this position, you will be responsible for:
• Achieving the sales targets in your assigned Territory
• Mentoring each SA to enhance operational performance, motivation and engagement.
• Training and on the job coaching of SAs on topics including pitching, sales conversation, closing, and building of strong and long-lasting relationships with customers
• Organizing and facilitating regular team meetings with your Team
• Evaluating Sales Agent performance, developing and implementing plans for improvement, discussing sales achieved, strengths, weaknesses, and training plan
• Reporting about sales activities on a daily basis
• Degree/Diploma in Sales, Management and/or related fields
• Sales experience is essential; two years’ experience in B2C sales and at least 1 year in sales management or a related field is a plus
• Ability and a passion for coaching and training sales agents
• Strongly customer focused
• Dynamic self-starter, high energy and strong initiative
• Willing to travel in Territory assigned and attend trainings/events in regional/zonal/national hubs
• Fluency in Swahili and English; knowledge of Territory local language(s) is a plus
• Must have a valid driving license and be able to drive both automatic and manual transmission cars.
The position offers you the chance to be part of a global player in the off-grid energy market with strong commitment to product-quality, design, user friendliness and environmental sustainability. You will be part of an outstanding international, highly motivated team of individuals who combine professional expertise with personal passion.
HOW TO APPLY
If you feel intrigued by this challenging opportunity, please upload your application (letter of motivation, CV, references) through button below. Please note, that we only consider complete applications.
Mobisol offers all of its employees and applicants full equal opportunity irrespective race, ethnic origin, sexual identity and disability, religion or beliefs.
TO APPLY CLICK HERE