UOI selection 2019/20, University of Iringa (UoI) 2019/2020 Selection, UOI selected applicants 2019/20 - TCU selected candidates 2019 20 - Selected applicants UOI, waliochaguliwa kujiunga na University of Iringa (UoI) 2018/2019, Majina ya wanafunzi waliochaguliwa UOI List of selected applicants University of Iringa (UoI) 2019-2020 academic year - UOI news, UOI prospectus, UOI fee structure, UOI ac tz, UOI online application, UOI ac tz login, UOI application form 2019
University of Iringa (UoI) Undergraduate Selected Applicants 2019/20, University of Iringa (UoI) University Selected Students 2018/19, University of Iringa (UoI) Selected Applicants, University of Iringa (UoI) Selection List 2019/2020… Full details below.
University of Iringa (UoI) Undergraduate Selected Applicants 2019/20List of Selected Applicants University of Iringa (UoI) for 2019/2020 Academic Session. Candidates Selected for Undergraduate Admission Click here to View the full list of selected applicants.
When will UOI Release the list of selected applicants?UOI Selection list is something that is expected by a lot of students in Tanzania. There is news that the first batch of UOI selected appicants is expected to be released by the month of August / September 2019. Therefore, the second batch is expected to be released somewhere in october. Well, the rumors are exactly what they are- rumors.
If you've applied for 2019/2020 academic year, your selection results will be available as soon as possible once released by The University of Iringa (UoI) , Institutions releases The admission selection results at different times and your Selection results may not be available in time. As soon as we have the details from the institutions we will publish the selection results.
The University of Iringa (UoI) selection for 2019/2020 academic session will be available online on this website after its official release
How to check for your UOI Undergraduate admission Selection Status and Results OnlinePlease, if you want to check official UOI Selection Status, follow the next easy steps:
- Go to The University of Iringa (UoI) Online application webpage, using this link http://220.127.116.11/olas/
- Log into your account, using your index number and password.
- When you are in, click on the line “Check Admission Status” and proceed to the details of your admission.
Attention. To confirm your UOI admission, you need to have Your TCU admission Verification CODE. Only this CODE can guarantee your admission status.
About UOI University of Iringa (UoI)
LISTS OF APPLICANTS SELECTED TO JOIN VARIOUS UNDERGRADUATE DEGREE
PROGRAMMES FOR 2018/2019
The following applicants have been selected to join various degree programmes for the 2018/2019
academic year which commences on the 29rd October, 2018 Students are advised to observe the
1. All new students are required to participate in a mandatory orientation programme which
starts on Monday, 29rd October, 2018.
2. Provide Original and Copies of Birth Certificate, “O/A” level certificate, Diploma and any
other Academic certificates for verification on arrival at the university at the beginning of the
3. Pay the full amount of at least the first semester instalment of tuition and other university
fees as shown in the fees structure.
4. Your chance is kept only for TWO weeks from the date of opening the University.
5. Come with your Health Insurance Card or you shall be required to process it just after
arriving at the university.
6. You are required to proceed with your registration upon reporting at the University, only
then will you be considered a rightful student of the UoI