HR Administrative Assistant
Location: Kurasini, Dar es Salaam, Tanzania, United Republic ofDepartment: Human Resources
Type: Full TimeMin. Experience: Entry Level
1. Overall Purpose
To support Alistair Logistics operations such that administrative objectives are met at the required work performance standard and in accordance with company behaviours and values. Maintains employee confidence and protects operations by keeping human resource information confidential. Ensure compliance with company policies and procedures and relevant Tanzanian legislation and actively support and maintain the Alistair Logistics Health, Safety, Security, Environment and Quality standards.
2. Accountabilities & Responsibility Areas
• Employees files management
• Making sure the files have all the requirements.
• Filing all the personal employees’ documentations.
• Prepare Staff Leave and Loan applications, follow through the approval process and post them on the EXACT system.
• Keeping track of morning meeting and daily attendance records.
• Driver recruitment Screening, Interviewing and compliance.
• Prepare documentation on Disciplinary issues for line staff.
• Assist in Medical insurance employee applications
• Preparation of employment contracts to line staff.
• Organizing engagement activities i.e Birthday parties and end of year parties.
• Preparations of Staff ID Cards.
• Updating the employees directories (drivers and admin).
• Conduct employee inductions in Liaison with HR.
• Managing Staff Bus.
• Improve and maintain personnel files - filling system.
• Lunch and breakfast for staff
• Health, Safety, Environment and Quality
o Actively support the Alistair Group Health, Safety, Environment and Quality vision and values.
3. Formal Training/Education
Bachelor of Business Administration or Human Resources ( BBA/BHRM)
4. Knowledge/Skills & Experience
• Ability to work effectively with different cultures.
• Record Management
• Strong communication and administration skills.
• Self motivation, leadership and management skills
• Ability to use electronic platforms i.e. emails, Microsoft Office.
• Proven record of thriving to excellence.
• IT Proficient.
TO APPLY ONLINE CLICK HERE