TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SERVICE
Appointment will be on Contract Terms of Two years, renewable subject to satisfactory performance, efficiency and effectiveness
1. POSITION: DRIVERS (2 VACANCIES)
The successful candidate will report to the Head of Accounts and Administration
A KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• To drive Agency’s motor vehicles
• To maintain the vehicles log book.
• To undertake motor vehicle services.
• To maintain safety and cleanliness of the motor vehicle
• To delivers and collects mail and goods.
• Understands defences while on road
• Inspect the vehicle before and after “safari” in order to identify defects that may need maintenance
• To perform such other related duties as may be assigned by the supervisor
B: REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS/SKILLS:
• Form IV Certificate
• Valid Class C Driving Licence- with good track record in driving
• Hold Basic Driving Course offered by VETA or any other recognised institution
• Pass the agency’s competitive interview work
• More than 3 years experience
• Must speak fluent Kiswahili and preferably be able to communicate in English
• Must be Tanzanian Citizen
• Age Not below 30
Competitive remuneration will be offered to the successful candidates for the above positions as per the TANROADS guidelines.
a) Any employee Tanzanian who meets the conditions and requirements of this advertisement is invited to apply b) Applicants who are employed should route their application through their employers c) Any person with unresolved criminal offences needs not apply d) All applications should have at least two names of referees and their contract address and reliable telephone number for contact e) All academic certificates MUST be certified f) Submission of a birth certificate is a MUST, Affidavits will not be considered g) Only shortlisted candidates will be called for interview.
MODE OF APPLICATION
Only candidates who are willing to join the Agency immediately/after being notified are invited to send their own handwritten application letter.
All interested candidates are required to apply to undersigned not later than 31th October, 2018 16:30 HRS attaching to their applications, CVs, Two Passport Size Photos, Copies of Certificates, Birth Certificates, the Names of Two Referees and candidate physical address and their daytime telephone numbers and the Candidates own day time telephone contact.
Applications which will be received after the deadline shall NOT be considered. Hand delivery is permitted. Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Application letter should be addressed to:
The Regional Manager,
TANZANIA NATIONAL ROADS AGENCY (TANROADS),
P.O. BOX 885,