ICAP at Columbia University is a Non-Governmental Organization affiliated with Columbia University’s Mailman School of Public Health (MSPH) registered in Tanzania as MSPH Tanzania LLC since February 2005 (SO No. 12987). ICAP currently operates in nine regions across Tanzania and employs over 200 people to deliver public health interventions in close collaboration with the Ministry of Health, Community Development, Gender, Elderly, and Children (MoHCDGEC) and the National AIDS Control Program (NACP).
Since October 2016, ICAP has been receiving PEPFAR funding from Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) for a 5-year project delivering HIV interventions as the community implementing partner. Known in country as the FIKIA Project and currently in Year 3 of 5 for implementation, the project provides community-based HIV prevention interventions including HIV testing to key and vulnerable populations (KVP). The goal of FIKIA is to accelerate, expand, and improve the quality of comprehensive community-based HIV prevention services to KVP in order to achieve epidemic control. FIKIA implementation spans a total of 46 districts across nine regions (including Kagera, Kigoma, Mwanza, Geita, Simiyu, Mara, Pwani, Tanga, and Dar es Salaam), aiming to deliver essential HIV interventions to nearly 1 million people each year.
ICAP employs competent, dynamic individuals with strong technical knowledge and public health management skills in implementing the program objectives. ICAP is now seeking to fill the below positions for the FIKIA project – the enclosed Job Descriptions include vacancies for the following positions:
1.Technical Advisor, Community-Based HIV Services – 1 vacancy (based Dar es Salaam)
2. Technical Advisor, Research and Evaluation – 1 vacancy (based Dar es Salaam)
3. Technical Officer, Surveillance and Surveys – 1 vacancy (based Dar es Salaam)
4. Regional Project Coordinator – 2 vacancies (1 Kigoma and 1 Geita)
5. Health Information Systems Officer – 1 vacancy (based Dar es Salaam)
6. Data Officer – 1 vacancy (based Dar es Salaam)
7. Data Clerk – 2 vacancies (based Kagera)
8. Field Officer – 1 vacancy (based Mwanza- Sengerema)
9. Field Assistant – 8 vacancies (3 Geita, 1 Kagera, 1 Kigoma, 1 Mara, 2 Mwanza)
10. Linkage and Retention Officer – 4 vacancies (based 1 Geita, 1 Mara, 1 Simiyu and 1 Tanga)
11. Linkage and Retention Assistant – 7 vacancies (based 1 Dar es Salaam, 2 Kagera, 1 Mara, 1 Pwani, 1 Mwanza, and 1 Tanga)
Application Instructions for All Vacancies:
Interested and qualified applicants should send their cover letter and CV via email to :