Job Title: Retail sales Dealer
Organization Name KCB Bank Tanzania
Treasury department KCB Bank Tanzania
The job holder will work as Dealer and will report to Retail FX sales Manager. He/she will be responsible for driving foreign exchange Profitable trading and taking currency position in line with statutory and internal limits as well as maintaining interbank and Retail client relationship, initiate market surveys, prepare daily strategies and make predictions on currency movement to enable the bank undertakes appropriate hedge strategies and pricing of foreign exchange.
1) Provide sales support and product knowledge on treasury management services.
2) Participate in joint sales calls with RMS, Branch Manager, and personal Banker to determine (and sell) treasury services to bank customers and prospects.
3) Provide client support and product knowledge in relation to treasury management services.
4) Facilitate conversion after the sale and see that the product is implemented properly.
5) Monitor the service quality of existing treasury management clients and resolve service/product related issues.
6) Responsible for proposals, problem solving, and resolution of treasury issues with prospects and clients.
7) Perform daily market survey, analysis and report on competitor’s actions and general Market outlook.
8) Monitor FX price/rate movements in the market and analyses their implications to the Bank’s Proprietary trading positions to ensure that its in-line with trading strategy.
9) Trade within approved Dealers limits in the Interbank for profit or covering positions in accordance with MM trading and Local Counterparty Authorized Credit lines.
10) Prepare Daily Exchange rate sheet and circulate to Branches before commencement of business to ensure that all trades are done as per the day’s defined currencies trading strategy.
11) Perform any other related duties as may be assigned by the Supervisor from time to time.