Sanlam Life Insurance (T) Limited is a leading life insurance company in Tanzania with over 60% market share in life insurance business, with 6 Sales Offices across the country. Sanlam Group is a leading financial services company in Africa, with operations in Africa, Europe, Asia, Australia and America. The company seeks to appoint a resourceful, energetic, dynamic and self driven individual to fill the following vacant posts with immediate effect.
Job Title: Training Manager
Responsible for provision of training specialist support to empower business efficient and high performance by developing, facilitating and supervising training programs for employees through assessment of training needs of a business, through job analysis, career paths and consultation with respective managers.
To implementation of the training and development plans, and facilitate a wide variety of training programs and coaching that enhance the effectiveness of the workforce of the organization
- Develop individualized and group training programs that address specific business needs.
- Develop training manuals that target tangible results.
- Implement effective and purposeful training methods.
- Effectively manage the training budget.
- Evaluate organizational performance to ensure that training is meeting business needs and improving performance.
- Assess employees’ skills, performance and productivity to identify areas of improvement.
- Drive brand values and philosophy through all training and development activities.
- Effectively communicate with team members, trainers and management.
- Create a curriculum to facilitate strategic training based on the organization’s goals.
- Select and manage resources, including working with both internal employees and training vendors to develop and deliver training.
- Manage the technologies and technical personnel required to develop, manage and deliver training.
- Keep abreast of training trends, developments and best practices.
Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or Commerce with Education related field (essential).
A minimum of 4 years’ experience in training and development management preferably in financial services.
Knowledge and Competences
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills in English and Swahili.
- Superb track record in developing and executing successful training programs.
- Critical thinker with innovative problem-solving skills.
- Highly computer literate with proficiency in MS Office and related business and communication tools.
- Familiar with traditional and modern training processes.
- Fantastic organizational and time management skills.
- Strategic and creative mindset.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Change management skills
- Strong team building
- Desire for continuous learning to be able to improve existing practices
- Attention to detail High level strategic thinking, innovative and creative thinking excellent research skills with the ability to multitask and adapt in a fast-paced environment.
- A keen interest in producing targeted and tangible results by creating an effective and efficient workforce outstanding facilitators of learning and change.
If you believe you are the right candidate for the above position, please submit your application with a comprehensive CV to the undernoted address or via email to email@example.com not later than 13th December 2019.
Chief Executive Officer
Sanlam Life Insurance (T) Limited
9th Floor Amani Place, Ohio Street
P.O. Box 22229, Dar es Salaam
Should you not hear from us within three weeks after the closing date, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful
The post Job Opportunity at Sanlam Life Insurance, Training Manager appeared first on Ajira - Nafasi za kazi Tanzania 2019.