Heart to Heart Foundation (HtHF) was established in 1988 to bring together a beautiful society by supporting both domestic and international children and their families, who are suffering from poverty, disease and disability. We started to work in Tanzania since 2009 dealing with Eye Health issues and launched the Tanzania branch on June 30th, 2011 with registration No. 00NGO/00004737.
HtHF is implementing a project entitled “Project to prevent waterborne diseases through water, sanitation and hygiene interventions in Lindi district, Tanzania”, HtHF is looking for experienced Tanzania who will cover the following place.
Job title: WASH Officer
Position Type: Full-Time, PO (Project Officer)
Organization Type: Heart to Heart Foundation Tanzania
Office location: Mtwara (NGO)
Experience Type: Mid-Level (4-6 years)
Degree Required: Bachelor’s
- Act as focal point to WASH issuesin different stages of WASH programme/project implementation to follow up onagreements and recommendations
- Consolidate and provide technicalguidance and support to implementing partners on all water, sanitation andhygiene promotion related issues, to ensure quality, cost-effectiveness, sustainability and environmental soundness in their implementation
- Ability to work in a collaborative manner with office staff, LGA &multiple stakeholders
- Provide analytical reports andinput on progress and results of interventions and activities
- Facilitate sanitation and hygienebehavior change of caregivers, students and community members
- Support and develop existingprogrammes within the WASH sector
- Resources & technical assistance to support targeted WASH &RCH training
- Professional technical experience matching the above-mentioned duties and responsibilities
- A minimum of 4-6 yearsinternational development field experience
- Facilitate participatory andcommunity-based approaches.
- Contribute to the budgetingprocess and give inputs to the financial management of the programme ontechnical areas
- All applicants must be Citizens ofTanzania
- Applicants must attach anup-to-date Curriculum Vitae (CV) having reliable contacts; postal address/postcode, e-mail and telephone numbers;
- Applicants should apply on the strength of the information given in this advertisement;
- Applicants must attach theircertified copies certificates.
- Applicants should indicate threereputable referees with their reliable contacts;
- Deadline for application is 09thJanuary, 2020
- Only short listed candidate will be informed on a date for interview; and
- Presentation of forgedcertificates and other information will necessitate to legal action.
HOW TO APPLY
A signed application lettershould be written in English and Addressed to
Heart toHeart Foundation,
P.O. Box 1213,