POSITION: ACCOUNTANT OFFICER (1 POST)
Report to senior officer/ Manager.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Preparing monthly financial report
• Writing Bank Payment Voucher in separate book of every project appropriately with supporting document,
• Prepare and submit with holding certificates to Tanzania Revenue Authority (TRA) on monthly, semi -annual and annually with time flame stipulated by law
• Perform any other duties allocated by the supervisor
Qualification, Experience and Competences
• Diploma/Bachelor Degree in Accounting/ Finance.
• Minimum of two (2) years professional relevant experience
• Accounting package (Quick book)
• Computer Literacy, Tally and Excel
Mode of Applications
All Interested applicants are invited to apply and submit their handwritten application letters to the below-mentioned address not later than Friday, 24th January, 2020 with their complete CVs; Certified copies of all academic and professional certificates; birth certificates; names of three referees inclusive of former employer if any; applicants contact telephone numbers and postal address. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted and overqualified applicants may not be considered.
Office # G-01, Gound Floor Viva Tower, P.O.Box 30110,
All Hassan Mwlnyl PD, – Dar es salaam – Tanzania.
Phone: +255 742 893 543/+255 620 131 072
Email: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
The post Accountant Officer Job Opportunity at Dar es Salaam, Deadline 24 January 2020 appeared first on Ajira Zetu.
The post Accountant Officer Job Opportunity at Dar es Salaam, Deadline 24 January 2020 appeared first on Ajira - Nafasi za kazi Tanzania 2019.