An upcoming Insurance Company is looking to fill the open positions for Internal Auditor and Actuarial Analyst. Applications are invited from candidates who fulfil the following criteria:
Position: Actuarial Analyst
Key Work Areas:
- Developing actuarial analysis for pricing, reserving, business decisions.
- Drafting rate filing exhibits or other bid templates to comply with requirements.
- Maintaining and improving rating tools to support the creation of quote and renewal information.
- Gathering data to prepare and interpret regular and ad hoc reports to aid management in their understanding of the business.
- Producing quotes, creating financially viable underwritten proposals and working closely with sales to meet clients’ needs by making underwriting decisions, enforcing rules and standards and investigating to resolve issues or concerns.
- This position is open to Tanzanian Nationals only.
- 2+ years of actuarial experience in an insurance setting.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Actuarial Science.
- Progress towards Associate of the Society of Actuaries.
- Experience developing analytical tools, models and financial presentation formats.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with internal and external counterparts.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks to ensure timely and accurate delivery of financially impactful work and other required analysis.
Remuneration: Salary offered will be commensurate with qualification and experience.
Sharing is Caring! Click on the Icons Below and Share
Interested candidates who fulfill the above criteria may send their CV, copies of academic & professional certificates and References to
on or before 20th January 2020.
Please mention the position applied for.