• Dar es Salaam, Tanzania
• Department: Sales
At Infobip we dream big. We value creativity, persistence and innovation, passionately believing that it is through teamwork that we can all reach greater heights. Since 2006, we have been innovating at the edge of technological possibilities and are now shaping global communications of the future. Through 60+ offices on six continents, Infobip’s platform is used by almost 70% of the population, making it the largest network of its kind and the only full-stack cloud communication platform (cPaaS) globally. Join us on our mission to create life-changing interactions between humans and online services with new and unseen solutions.
Why is this role important at Infobip?
The primary role of a Country Manager is to oversee logistics, make sure that the sales team is developing new business, coordinating the sale and ensuring profitability of the dedicated country.
• Managing business operations in the market / office
• Annual increase in quarterly/annual margin, revenue, growth and acquisition targets in the assigned region
• Increase in customer satisfaction in assigned country/market
• Sales process across assigned regions is implemented in line with company strategy
• Collaboration of the teams within the unit and between different units
• Project management
• Change management
• Building / maintaining a high performing unit (region / department)
• Growth of the sales team and talent management (defined annual hiring plans according to the planned budgets, succession planning for leaders in the assigned market, retention of the top performers on leading positions)
More about you:
• You are a professional looking to develop your career in a high-growth environment, with 8+ years professional experience in leading a region/country.
• Proven track record of driving annual increase in quarterly/annual margin, revenue, growth and acquisition targets in an assigned region.
• Ability to enhance, tailor and drive sales process across an assigned region while always in line with company strategy.
• Ability to lead through change while growing sales team and talent management across the region,
• Proven record in building / maintaining a high performing unit region / department.
• Have strategic orientation and solid understanding of the region’s industry economic and technological trends to be able to capitalize on.
• Set the leadership example for the region
• Exceptional communication, interpersonal, negotiation and relationship-building skills
• You prefer collaborative, fast-paced, entrepreneurial environments
• You are in a great command of English, you speak fluently to clients, partners and colleagues alike, is highly preferred,
When you become part of Infobip you can expect:
• Awesome clients – We serve and partner with the majority of the leading mobile operators, OTTs, brands, banks, social networks, aggregators and many more. Seriously, our clients are really cool. Work with the world’s leading companies and impact how they communicate with their users!
• Opportunity knocks. Often. – Being a part of a growing company in a growing industry – we challenge you not to grow! Whether it’s horizontal, vertical, or angular, we want to support the path that you want to carve.
• Learn as you grow – Starting with a fantastic onboarding program, to internal education, education resources, e-learning to external educations, we invest heavily in employee learning and development.
• Connect globally – Work with people from all over the world. We put the “global” in globalisation.
• Pay & Perks – Competitive salary, health benefits, a team taking care of all the equipment you need, team building and other organized activities … Talk about a balanced lifestyle!