Type: Full Time
Category: Admin & Clerical
Other Categories: Admin & Clerical ,
Job Level: Intermediate
Roles and Responsibilities
• Provide general administrative and clerical support including data entry, mailing, scanning and faxing.
• Prepare and modify documents including correspondence, reports, drafts, memos and emails.
• Creates and revises systems and procedures by analyzing operating practices and record keeping systems.
• Resolves administrative problems by coordinating preparation of reports, analyzing data, and identifying solutions.
• Run company’s errands as needed.
• Assists program management with a variety of office management and administrative tasks.
• Prepare and co-ordinate events.
• Bachelor’s Degree in a related field
• Experienced using Microsoft office.
• Secretarial skills.
• Handling ingoing and outgoing calls with exceptional telephone manner.
• Can speak and write in both English and Swahili.
• Solid written and verbal communication skills.
• Excellent organizational skills.
• Multi-tasking and time management skills, with the ability to priorities tasks.
The post Executive Secretary Job Opportunity at Dar es Salaam appeared first on Ajira Zetu.
The post Executive Secretary Job Opportunity at Dar es Salaam appeared first on Ajira - Nafasi za kazi Tanzania 2019.