An upcoming Insurance Company is looking to fill the open positions for Internal Auditor and Actuarial Analyst. Applications are invited from candidates who fulfil the following criteria:
Position: Internal Auditor
Key Work Areas:
- Provide leadership in the development of controls, policies, procedures and guidelines.
- Developing of an annual & periodic audit plan
- Continuous review and evaluation of systems of internal control using the COSO framework.
- Verification of all transaction.
- Review of the budget, monitoring and control process.
- Risk Management & Regulatory compliance.
- Ensure compliance of Anti-Money Laundering guidelines and various statutes like the Insurance Act, Income tax, VAT and other statutory levies.
- This position is open to Tanzanian Nationals only.
- Completed CPA or ACCA.
- Must have minimum five years’ experience in internal audit. Internal audit experience in an insurance company would be an added advantage.
- Self-motivated and self-starter.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with internal and external counterparts.
- Attention to detail and ability to multi-task.
- Successful and proven track record.
Remuneration: Salary offered will be commensurate with qualification and experience.
Sharing is Caring! Click on the Icons Below and Share
Interested candidates who fulfill the above criteria may send their CV, copies of academic & professional certificates and References to
on or before 20th January 2020.
Please mention the position applied for.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted