Position: SECURITY MANAGER
Logistics, Dar es Salaam, Tanzania
To ensure the efficient management of the security on all client’s premises (both owned and leased). The Security Manager will be the main point of contact for all security matters and shall be the conduit between the Service Providers and the company
- You are responsible to ensure that the Service Provider provide weekly active duty rosters
- You are responsible to have an updated list of all security personnel deployed on all client’s sites weekly (name, surname, payroll number, site where posted, mobile numbers)
- Ensure that all the security officers have completed time & attendance register daily
- Ensure that all shifts are checked daily with attendance register from the previous day. All non – conformance will be your responsibility to resolve accordingly.
- Ensure that no security officer works double shifts due to poor planning by the Service Providers. E
- Ensure that there are no untrained security officers on site by having records off all security personnel training conducted, as well as refresher training references.
- Ensure that all persons are accredited in terms of his job description by conducting regular post visits at all sites in using the job description as guideline.
- Ensure that disciplinary action is managed by the Service Provider in a satisfactory and consistent manner.
- Ensure that the Service Provider renders the service in accordance with the Service Level Agreements and Security Contract
- Ensure that the Service Levels as detailed and signed in the security agreement are adhered to and evidenced by daily, weekly and monthly operations review meetings with attendance records and action plans
- Ensure that incidents reported on any site are investigated immediately with a preliminary incident report prepared and submitted to Management within 24-hours.
- Ensure that a final incident report with route cause analysis, parties responsible and steps taken is concluded timely and submitted to Management.
- Prepare and send a monthly investigation report with regular updates to Management on all outstanding investigations insuring that all criminal cases instituted are closed in the favour of/ to the satisfaction of the company.
The post Job opportunity at CVPeaple Africa: Security Manager appeared first on Ajira - Nafasi za kazi Tanzania 2019.