CORPORATE AFFAIRS DIRECTOR
Manufacturing , Dar es Salaam, Tanzania
An outstanding opportunity for Corporate Affairs Director, The ideal candidate will be responsible To ensure the overall Company and product image is preserved internally (among employees) and externally (with the public) as well as to be involved in corporate level negotiations, relations and communication with government as well as other non-governmental external contacts.
- Developing effective involvement in public policy, and assist the company adapt to its external environment.
- Creating and maintaining investor confidence and building positive relationships with financial community; also called investor or shareholder relations.
- Determining attitudes and behaviors of the public and their causes in order to plan, implement and measure activities to influence or change the attitudes and behavior
- Relating with communications media in seeking publicity or responding to their interest on the Company.
- Continuing, planned and active participation with and within the community to maintain and enhance its environment to the benefit of both the company and the community.
- Lead, develop and motivate Corporate Affairs team to successfully achieve its set business objectives.
- Any other tasks assigned by Supervisor
Experience: 8 years
Education Level: Degree
Qualifications: Maters Degree in Business or Economics
(Visited 1 times, 1 visits today)
The post Job Opportunity at CVPeople Africa, Corporate Affairs Director – NAFASI ZA KAZI appeared first on Ajira - Nafasi za kazi Tanzania 2019.