Job Description :
The role holder will be responsible for serving the engineering and utilities section at the Dar es Salaam plant catering for all engineering spares and fuel needs.
Purpose of Role:
The role is meant to cater for all needs of the utilities/engineering services at the Dar es Salaam plant. The role holder is expected to work hand in hand with the engineers and technicians on site to ensure all their fuel and tools needs are fulfilled and report the same to the Stores Supervisor on site.
- To receive and issue engineering spares and equipments received at the plant
- To check materials being received against documentation and report any variances
- To ensure proper materials storage and handling
- To receive and issue furnace oil and diesel to the Engineering Department at the plant as requested
- To ensure stock levels for the fuels (HFO and diesel as well as lubricants) is well maintained at the plant
- To conduct periodic stock takes as required for all the engineering spares and fuels at the plant.
Qualifications and Experience
- Must be a holder of a FTC (Full Technician Certificate) from a recognised technical college with sound experience of at least one year
- Proficient in the use of ERP systems, preferably Tally, Maximo/SAP
(Visited 1 times, 2 visits today)
The post Job Opportunity at Diageo, Stores Assistant – NAFASI ZA KAZI appeared first on Ajira - Nafasi za kazi Tanzania 2019.