Lubricant Technical Engineer
- Prepare the training slides in line with Head Office format.
- Prepare the training schedule for the whole year by zone which are Dar, Mbeya, Mwanza, Arusha, Dodoma and any other places which we might need to include.
- Work with communication team and Branch Manager for list of participants of each zone.
- Prepare reports on the impact of training to our business soon after each training.
- Manage the communication and marketing budget.
- Follow up on counterfeit products and prepare reports and action to be taken
- Context and environment
- Competitive market with many oil brands which needs a lot of effort to ensure that our brand is known by end users.
- Purchase behavior- Owner use mechanics to buy oil to service their vehicle- Knowledge in highly needed to reach this mechanics
- Degree in Mechanical Engineering or Chemical and Processing with over 5 years industrial marketing experience.
- Working knowledge and experience of Industrial as well as Automotive Lubricants sales and services
- Excellent computer skills and knowledge of use of audio-visual equipment.
- Self starter, results oriented, and able to work with minimal supervision.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
Inspection & Maintenance General Resp.
Region, department, area
Experience level required
6 – 10 years
Marketing & Services
About us / company profile
Give your best to better energy and make the commitment with Total. With over 500-plus professions in 130 countries, we offer high safety and environmental
standards, strong ethical values, an innovation culture and wide-ranging career development. Be part of the global team whose mission is already shared by
100,000 employees: to make energy better each and every day.
Job Expires 24-Jan-2020
The post Job Opportunity at Total, Lubricant Technical Engineer appeared first on Ajira - Nafasi za kazi Tanzania 2019.