Rafiki Social Development Organization is a development and advocacy Non Governmental and Non profit making Organization working with Children, Youth, Marginalized and Vulnerable groups, families and their communities to reach their full potential by advocating for their rights and tackling the causes of poverty and injustice. The Organization was established in January 2005 and registered under the NGO Act of 2002, issued with a registration number No.00NGO/00006336 to operate in Tanzania Mainland.
Rafiki-SDO has received funding from Fhi360 to implement EpiC project in Shinyanga Municipal Council and Shinyanga District Council and to address critical gaps and bottlenecks in the response to HIV among key and vulnerable populations (KVP) and adolescent girls and young women (AGYW).
To facilitate smooth implementation of this project, RAFIKI-SDO wishes to recruit qualified, experienced, motivated and dynamic individuals in the following positions available;
Job Title: Data Manager – (1 Post) Office location: Shinyanga region
Job location: Shinyanga Municipal Council & Shinyanga District Council
Reporting to: Program Manager
Duration: 8 Months /renewable (full time)
Salary: Attractive package
- Work close with data clerk to ensuring data quality through reviewing of all data collection forms submitted to the office by field officers and other data collectors particularly health providers, empowerment workers, Peer educators, Peer navigators and ensure that the errors are timely addressed.
- Maintaining proper documentation of the program including periodic progress reports filling.
- Ensuring data at field level are collected and kept at all levels, analyzed and results shared with various stakeholders including the donor.
- Supervise data clerk to ensure all data from field are entered into the database and synchronized into Database Management System on timely manner.
- Conducting data verification and periodic data audits to ensure data quality at all times.
Managing M&E system:
- Facilitating the Program performance monitoring plan.
- Facilitating the program team in preparation of monthly, quarterly and annual work plans in line with the program descriptions and timely submitting to the program manager.
- Tracking the implementation of the approved work plan to ensure timely accomplishment.
- Ensuring availability of relevant data collection tools and ensuring consistent use of relevant tools in data collection and reporting processes.
Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Health Information Systems, Mathematics and statistics or related field
- Minimum of 3 years’ relevant experience in similar position.
- Strong capability in database development and management using MS Access, MySQL and statistical analysis programs packages e.g. stata, SPSS.
- Familiarity with the health information systems
How to Apply
If you believe you are the ideal person we are looking for, please submit your application letter to Executive Director, Rafiki-SDO, P.O.BOX 2078, SHINYANGA. Describing why you are the right candidate for this position, curriculum vitae detailing your experience, copy of educational certificates and three (3) professional referees from previous and current place of employment. Please send the application to email@example.com, via Postal or by hand at Rafiki-SDO Shinyanga, Ndembezi ward near Ngokolo RC church.
NOTE: For those who applying through email, should indicate the position title in email subject line.
Rafiki-SDO will review the applications sent to the official e-mail address, Postal and application which will be submitted to Rafiki-SDO office. The closing date for the applications will be Tuesday 18thFebruary 2020, 17:00 PM.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted To learn more about Rafiki-SDO visit: www.rafikisdo.or.tz