CARD SERVICE MANAGER
Banking, Dar Es Salaam, Tanzania
Provide unit leadership, implement and manage the Card production Customer Service and Channel Support Operations as defined in the Bank’s Service Level Agreement. The role requires the incumbent to work closely with in-country and SSC processes and product owners to ensure seamless delivery, distribution, and usage of cards.
- Consistently high quality Card Operations
- Adequate risk management and mitigation
- Provide strong and strategic unit leadership which translates into conducive work environment and employee satisfaction.
- Effectiveness of Card Operations structure and systems (policies, processes, procedures and tools) in achieving compliance requirements, optimal efficiency, resource utilization and cost containment.
- Support in-house card and PIN production
- Channel availability and performance monitoring
- Strong Relationship management with the BOT and Card Industry regulator, vendors, third parties and other stakeholders.
- Support ATMs operations for optimal uptime and customer experience in liaison with SSC Channel support team.
- Management of Card and ATM Customer queries and complaints, systematic reduction of queries and complaints, ensure all issues are logged in CRM for proper tracking.
- Support implementation of card and ATM project activities as assigned by line manager
- Be the key contact person for interaction with SSC Card center. Participate in monthly SLA review and give feedback on hubbed services delivery.
Experience: 7 years
Education Level: Degree
Experience and extensive knowledge in card Business (Issuing, Acquiring, Credit, Operations, Risk and Fraud Management)
(Visited 1 times, 1 visits today)
The post Job Opportunity at CVPeople Africa – Card Service Manager – NAFASI ZA KAZI appeared first on Ajira - Nafasi za kazi Tanzania 2019.